Reviews for Constructive Criticism
Tamano Setsuna chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
good one Shu :D
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh, it's alright that it's short. It was funny. And Yuki probably would freak out if SHUICHI, of all people, gave him critism like that. But...What part of this did Hiro have, considering Shui called him? Would like to know, if you even check your reviews for this story any more.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Shuichi...you animal you
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is awesome! I loved it! *favourites*
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Haha, I love the role reversal here. Poor Yuki got exactly what was coming to him there. *snickers*
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
that was HISTERICAL! so perfect, i feel kinda bad for Yuki...no wait...nevermind :p, he deserved it and it was so funny! Excellent Job!

Jess
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
_
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is brilliant! I love seeing Shuichi show his intellect and you so know he would do this-read Yuki's books, if only to try to become closer to Yuki through his work. After all, Shuichi likes to involve Yuki in his singing, so logically (or as logically as a love-muddled Shuichi brain can think) Shuichi feels that he should help Yuki with his work. *grin* Absolutely great!
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Haha. Oh how the tables have turned. Very cute.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Heck yeah, I've been wanting to read one where Shu gives criticism that isn't like in anger or off the wall you know? But good honest constructive stuff! You pulled this well and i love it Thankyou.
jess chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow that was amusing, poor yuki...

shuichi was funny and the ending was good...

u should make a secon d chapter! . yay!

great job keep it up!
Briana chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I loved it, it was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing for fifteen minutes, it was just too funny if you have any more like it tell me so I can read them.
Dejichan4444 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
OMG! Hilarious and sweet! Shuichi gave Yuki some well-educated and well-thought advice! WOW! And when Yuki said, "I need a cigarette" and screamed at his editor... OMG! CLASSIC! *lets imagination run wild, while faving story*
Fading wind chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love short fics. It's rather the longer ones that I usually don't go for. Whenever I see a long fic, unless I have a lot of time and am in a good mood, I usually groan and can't really be bothered to read the whole thing. That's why short fics get a lot of love from me. x3

Oh, I really liked this. It was short and sweet, and you did get the point across clearly, so the length is perfectly fine. For this type of fics, a short length gives the best effect.

I really liked the idea of this. It was quite original, I think. Shuichi would like to give Yuki a taste of his own medicine, ne? At least he wasn't as harsh as Yuki. xD Yuki should be glad for that. Shu-chan is a very nice person indeed.

Anyway, that was a very nice fic.

Kaze