Reviews for Secret Shame
EmptySpaces11 chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
REALLY GOOD
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Cool. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mae chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Its not nice to hold fics hostage! GR! Me want more.
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Good soon.I feel so bad for Sam.
rahzwell chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I really like this. Hope you undate soon.

Cyn
Jenn chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
I hope you update soon.
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
hope you update soon.
sam temple chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
That was a good chapter. Update soon.
XOX chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Great chapter. I'm not really a big fan of flashbacks, but yours wasn't to bad. I actually kind of like it. the whole Dean pretending to be Sam's dad had me smiling.

THANK YOU for making demon daddy go away. I don't know why, but he just bugs me. Except in the series finale, he was just oozing with sex appeal there. I guess i like the idea of him, but when it come to actually having him in a scene, i think he has more of an impact when he's not in it. (if you get what i mean...)

I love the way you're making Dean be all warrior- don't you touch my brother-ish. And i kinda like watching Sam struggle. I guess maybe I'm just sick that way.

Anyway liking this fic a lot, looking forwards to see where it's going.
WickLobo chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
OMG please please write more of this story!
Boann chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Another great addition, and once more very believable. Thanks for bringing John into the story here, its great to have the father figure in situations like this.

By the way, couldn't resist pointing out.

In this sentence..."I woke at about 7pm and he still wasn’t back so I went out in the car to look for him and dragged him back – he was trying to runaway.’"

Runaway-this is the noun or adj, as in 'he is a runaway' or "he is a runaway child"

Run away (two words)-this is the verb

sorry, im a bit of a punctuation guru!

cant wait for your next chap!

Boann
XOX chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
great fic. i love it. but john has to leave. i mean his occasional appearance is great, but he's got to go.

anyway. congrads on keeping everyone in character! this story is well written. you deserve 15 reviews and more, but please don't torture us because of all the lazy behinds out there, who won't take a minute to show some gratitude. Update soon.
supernaural fan chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
love the new chapter so so very good

hope they will all be fine

plz add more soon
super chick chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Just read your story and i loved it very good

hope you add some more soon
blazingfire03 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
cool story poor sammy though he is a cutter update soon