Reviews for A Halloween Visit
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very bittersweet, thank you for sharing!
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
k, now see that sucked. but in a good way. I felt that... deeply actually.

Well told, nice concept, fit great into an AU without breaking the basics and ... was really saddening.

I could see it happening, felt the loss...

well done,

xBloodSplatter chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow that was amazing. Totally caught me off guard there. A portrait hah! thats the first time ive seen that.
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nice piece, I really liked this. I wondered what Harry suffred from, memory loss, denial? Death! lol. A potrait was new.

Nice job with this one, your english is interesting me enough to develop mine.

Lumos Maximum
fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow! Another winner by the infamous Angry Hermione!

But seriously, it was a great story. At first I thought that Harry had a problem with his memmory, but at the end I was like, "Oh!"

Great story and keep writting!
blklover chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
great story please keep up the good work can't wait to find out what happens next please update soon
badkidoh chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it's great.
madgenius09 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That's the second time, you know. This story is the second time one of your stories has made me cry. It's just...the way they're written catches you off guard. No, not even off guard. They slice through your guard, catch you where your vulnerable. This one especially. When Harry was revealed to be a portrait, you know, I just burst into tears. And I wasn't expecting to! It's just...I don't know, it just caught me.
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was amazing and emotional. If I wasn't so used to sad stories I imagine I'd be in tears by now! But knowing me, I have this sick fascination with sad stories, only because I believe that not everything has a happy ending.

I feel bad for poor Hermione. At the same time I can absolutely understand her self-hatred about what happened. I believe that, from the line Hermione spoke about finally finding the spell that could have helped in the end, Hermione was probably obsessive over the event since it ever happened?

All in all though, an excellent one-shot! This truly lives up to the all the hype I heard about it from a friend. I applaud you.
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
You didn’t have to make me kill you!

That's harsh.
firewolfalpha chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You threw me off there for a minute. When I read the summary, I figured Hermione would be talking to Harry's grave. Then when he talked back I thought he was alive - then we found out that it was just a portrait. That's a good thing, by the way. Brilliant story, I love it.
QueenBee0833 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Why'd you have to make me cry?
sartone chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh my...harry dying is one thing, making hermione kill harry cruel...yet so amazing. Short, poignant, powerful. Great job.
mione16 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
theveronicas1fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i have read all of your stories (including your husband'sGreat story by the way) and i have to say that this one is my favourite one. even though i am a devoted harry/hermione fan i think that that is whats going to happen at the end of the seventh book(tears)this was a great/sad story!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »