Reviews for A Halloween Visit
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
WOW Im totally impressed! I mean what a twist. It was so awesome was not expecting that ending! That was an insanely cool story it was so sad but it was perfect!
a chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
wow...this story is absolutly amazing! I love it and I cant wait to read more of your work.
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Hey good story that was a surprise Harry being a picture awesome story!
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i don't think this story is too dark. it's very well written and very misleading i had no idea harry was a portrait good work. well done
liz chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
o i loved it!
WickedGirl-CriminalMind chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I honestly think that was one of the best pieces of literature on this site that I have read so far. So tragic, yet so believable. With your abilty to portray such vivid emotions, and your talent for fully exposing true feelings on a darker scale I think you are true author with great potential.
Trisha23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006

Ohh very sad, sniff, sniff, but a great story anyway, i must tell you that your plot sticks to mine about the way the seventh book its going to end. I really liked.

Greetings from Guadalajara Mexico
LilyJet chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
OMG, I almost had to cry! o.O

First I didn't understand it, but later I did.

It's so sad!

But it's really beautiful too!

I hope you write more one-shot's/stories (Maybe you have another story, I don't know xP)

Bye, Jetske
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
whoa this was great. it was well written and very eeiry
kathryn chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
that was awesome! i expect harry to be the last horcrux, too.

i had no idea that he'd be in a portrait, it was really cool how i found out he was dead at the end.
cricketsong chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Your story operates with one of the most basis rules of tragedy:

The hero/heroine has mistaken or incomplete information.

Well done-dark and sad.
HoVis chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh wow. What a very clever twist...

Shall I list all the things I liked about this story? The portrait thing at the end - that was ingenious, very nicely slipped in. Harry being the last Horcrux? Definitely - the idea of You Know Who using a person as a Horcrux is one that has crossed my mind, and who better than Harry? After all, the Horcrux Dumbledore believed was something of Gryffindor's or Ravenclaw's is still rather unaccounted for...

Anyway, lovely fic (though sad!), great writing, well done,

P.S: Did you know that you are set not to receive anonymous reviews? You probably do, just sometimes it might put people of reviewing if they're feeling lazy... _
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3