Reviews for The Old Fashion Way
LVB chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Despite the age of this fic, I still feel compelled to leave a small review! This fic was enjoyable and just the right amount of hot :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Excellent! As others have commented, I too always wondered what would happen when Troi had to deal with this. Well written and funny!
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well - It's a damn good thing that her Imzadi was on board the same ship. What if he was not on board when her hormones went out of whack.

OR would those hormones have even gone out of whack at all if he wasnt there?

Am wondering if this was purely her bodies way of overriding her mind to get them together. Stranger things have happened.
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i like how you made this about plot rather than sex (i see too much pointless sex in imzadi fics). it's very good, and you wrote the characters well :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Smashing :D
Sacha T chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hehe.. That was great.
BlackThunderwolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
YAY FOR FLUFF!

I loved the story by the way. ;-)
Alexis Lynch chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Funny very funny. an interesting read yet not so unberleavible. Well done a good humour story.
adpi24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
What a great story! I absolutely loved the eppy Manhunt (the look on Riker's face was priceless, lol). And we all know he would help her out. He he. Great job!
AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Awesome story. I loved everything about it :)
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Umm...weird, but cute. Will has always been there for Deanna. What a sweetheart. Great job!
Laurie Eve chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Cute! It was a very sweet, romantic story. Will there be more to this? I certainly hope so! Awesome job!
fred27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This story is so wonderful and funny! I think everyone remembers the episode Manhunt in which Lwaxana is in phase. When Troi told Riker and Picard that Betazoid women's sex drives quadruples in the phase, everyone's mouths hung open-not to mentioned the laughs the line brought. This lead me to wonder what Troi would do when her time came. I think you present a realistic picture of Troi, who is a woman with ethics and morals. True, she could have gone to Risa or could have chased a few ensigns, but that is really not in her character. She would face the problem with dignity and grace while not being too overt about her predicament. Having her take medication and reading trashy novels are good solutions to problem. However, you forgot the cold shower and self stimulation as the old fashion solutions. Both are remedies that Counselor Troi would suggest to her patients. I also like that Riker is very understanding about what Troi is going through. I was glad he didn't get his little black book out to make a further appointment! ;-) It would been very crass from his poinht. All in all, good read.

Fred27
TLWROX chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
HAHA! I always wanted to see Deanna go through that stage of a Betazoid's life... This was great. :) :) :)