Reviews for Disorganization
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
...so a story involving select character stereotypes laced with crack? Ah.

Also, I picked up traces of that Nobody book to be akin with 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'.
Chaos's Prototype chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
So Lea's paying them a visit, huh? Interesting... :)
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Really funny! XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I did NOT see that last part coming.
Alxur chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
I'll donate 30,0 munny to the Get Riku a Tan fund, and if anyone has nice amythest necklaces I'll take them, too. Just charge it to this file.

Tee hee hee! They'll never know it's really my brothers!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
best thing i've ever read. (:
Shadowroxas chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
omg this story was so funny XD i loved it so much its like my all time favorite story now great job D
MsBokkyaku chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*AHAHHAHAHAA*

*ahem* Now that I've calmed down, I just want to say, no one writes Org 13 crack!fics better than you. This is about as good as it gets, and I can only think of one other parody Kingdom Hearts fic worth mentioning and that's in my favs list. So yours, cuz you totally deserve it! I'm probably not making much sense but it's around 2am here and I can't stop reading about the Head Honcho. Oh the cracky woe of it all...

MsB (beta extraordinaire)
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
There are no words to describe my love for this fic. BEST KH OrgXI ever!

And YEY for AxelRoxas, the lovely trio who went off to greener pastures (oh the cow bet), and even Disney world duo! There are too many things I love in this fic: The merry-making in ch1, the sale of DELITE bars or attempt of, "It's too... dark for me", the green frog and yellow kittens and green turtles, the wiggling gingerbread men, oh the baking scene, Axel's Others, ... Too many to list. And shouldn't forget Roxas' sensible decision in the end. (Sorry Riku.)

*love*
Overseer Pjoe chapter 15 . 1/5/2007
NO! IT CAN"T END! NO!

This story rocked so much... WHY?

Ox Boy Jr. 53Z
Natarie chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
This was an awesome story. Your writing style was so squirky and managed to get all sorts of little quips and jokes and oddness in. Nothing was really sacred in this fic, and I loved how you turned everything on its head. It made me laugh, and I'm deeply loving that. :D
DarkSilverHawk chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
I just read this story, and I have one thing to say. Will you marry me? Just kidding, but I absolutely adore this story! This is probably the funniest KH fic I have ever read! I love the ending! Great job!
chicken eater steve chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Read the whole story and it was without a doubt the BEST ORGANIZATION XI story EVER!

Your story is so...so...AH! This was a nice breath of fresh air from all the romance and drama and sad attempts at humor! This funny, witty, and everything inbetween (did I since some AkuRoku or was it just me? _) My favorites were Namine (cause she would definatly be that way if the situation was different), Sora (his amnesia was funny), Riku (SECRET HIPPY HECK YEAH!), Roxas (Cause even emo kids can be big bundles of fluffy sunshine), Xigbar (who can hate XIGBAR?), and Xenmas (you will NEVER hear me say that often!) Yup...NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE! My depressed hatred of Sora and DIZ is risig again!

I WISH THE GAME WERE LIKE THIS! (EXCEPT FOR GOOGY'S DEATH...DONALD CAN STAY IN THE GRAVE.)

Good job and you my friend have just earned yourself a fav!
LittleMissFirecracker chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
This story was so funny. I loved it!

The Tainted Pixie
Minnet chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
This story was wonderful. Yes, wonderful, because I like that word. I loved the ending. Especially the part with Luxord, Xigbar, and Demyx. And all the times Luxord called Xigbar 'Huggybear'. It was just a great story. You're an awesome writer. I need a bigger vocabulary when it comes to complimentary words, but I just can't think when I write reviews. :D

And it was hilarious how Naminé was obsessed with eating. And Xaldin disliking Xigbar for taking his spot as Number II. I loved the part where Zexion showed up at that meeting.

Held together well, just an overall good story. Right now, you're my hero. (And the icons you made were amusing, too.)

minnet