Reviews for Comfort Food
Katie500 chapter 129 . 7/1/2017
No! Can't believe I've reached the end. Is it too much to hope that after nearly a decade since the last update that you might continue with this story soon? I really hope not. Over the last week or so I've really been drawn in to this story and I think it is an excellent concept very well executed. I've read a few accidental pregnancy stories before but this is by far my favourite because it felt believable. You have a clear talent for writing. I hope to one day see you continue exploiting that talent and finishing Comfort Food.
AnotherGirlWithAStory chapter 129 . 1/24/2017
I truly love this story! It's one of the best in this fandom :D Keep up the amazing writing!
lidija chapter 58 . 12/28/2016
lorelai tELL LUKE I AM DYING

I AM PHYSICALLY DYIBG OVER THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD BU T IT MAKES ME SO AMD

also at first the formatting weirded me out and i didn't like it. i've gotten used to it now but i don't think i would ever use it. i've never seen it before this so i'm wondering if it's common in places that aren't america?
lidija chapter 57 . 12/28/2016
57 chapters in and luke still doesn't know he's the baby daddy smh

my friend caty was listening to me screaming about it over coffee because i neED TO KNOW WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN WHAT HAPPENS I AM SCREAMING
Invaine chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
I do hope you continue this one day
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
huh
evi ive chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I hope you do come back to this story someday
evi ive chapter 124 . 6/26/2014
exciting news for rachel and max. it's nice that you threw them back in for a moment
evi ive chapter 102 . 6/25/2014
How I love Sookie!
evi ive chapter 101 . 6/25/2014
welcome to love life a baby
evi ive chapter 96 . 6/25/2014
heartwrenching voicemail
evi ive chapter 95 . 6/25/2014
I haven't finished this chapter yet, but i needed to let you know that i am giggling, giggling, giggling.
evi ive chapter 83 . 6/25/2014
Lorelai really needs to tell luke about being the father
evi ive chapter 82 . 6/25/2014
I hope movie night isn't over
evi ive chapter 81 . 6/25/2014
oh thee million things should could have said...
2,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »