Reviews for A World Without Sasuke
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
good story. Maybe you should write a sequal where as sasuke see's a world without sakura and he starts to appreciate her more. please make a sequal like that. great job the plot was good and the end was funny. kakashi eh? what a sly dog. lol. my gosh goegoe was hillarious and so many things were different without sasuke around but then again it was kakashi's genjutsu right? but yeah please make a sequal where sakura doesn't exist.
Summer of the Solstice chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was so funny! XD I laughed the whole job! You should do other stories on what it would be like without Naruto, Sakura and other people. A!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
wow. this was really funny.

i love the way you changed the characters.

especially itachi and kisame. that was funny.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
While I don't think the differences would be that extreme, Sasuke is an important part of Naruto. Very funny and very interesting, though I'm not sure Kakashi could pull off that good a genjutsu. Then again, he IS a lot more experienced than Sasuke...
fantagrl64 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
lol king itchy. I remember that movie. OMG! i just realized while typing this, Itchy, Itachi! they sound alike! oh... wow im slow.
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh dearlord...that was hysterical!
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
That was soo hilariuos! Who could hate Sasuke though? I love Sasuke...not as much as I love Kakashi though! Go Kakashi! You brought Sasuke back! Yay! I loved it! Great story!
aj chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Your story was awesome.

The ending was unexpected and hilarious.

Please write some more !
MK chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Monsters Inc. is such a good movie! I really can't imagine Itachi making poison ivy diapers, though. Bigfoot, maybe, but not Itachi.

Very good! I loved it!
lily chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i AM somewht a sasuke hater but i want him in naruto no matter jst wouldnt be right without that goegoe guy ...defeated zabuza and haku kun by tripping and bringing them down along with him that just made me laugh till soda squirted out of my nose!plz make another story like this!
Ruryu chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I like the story and the little twist at the end too.
PrincessComplex chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
lmao that gaara thing was hilarious

cute story~
Boredteenager chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
too lazy to log in... nice!very nice! I love it!
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
heh...i was wondering about that too...* *
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 5/17/2006 funny...poor, poor Neji...