Reviews for The Silver Dove and The Raven
That was Beautiful
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Awww
Esther Clemmens chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Okay... that part where EVERYONE is in Sesshomaru's car... and likely more than one is stoned- it reminded me of the video to White Zombie's Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, and Cannibal Girls. I was laughing so hard!

But on a sad note, what is Kagome to do with no job?
Naytia chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
I feel so bad for kagome cause she's going to be so heartbroken
Naytia chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
How does someone wakeup speaking Chinese that's impossible unless u came from a Chinese family and ur leading how to speak English because most people can't understand you!but that was really funny
midnightmoonstorm chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I was wonderful :)
iraswife1120 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I just stayed up till 4am reading this from beginning to end.
It was worth it. Wonderful. I was totally stuck from the beginning. I believe I read this before it was completed years ago, it was nice finally reading the end.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
This was a great story and I loved reading it!
TheScarletWrath chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Noooooo, you sadist! Lol, I'm just kidding but still how cruel of you to leave it on such a cliffy! And I really loved this fic by the way, just the way everyone reacted to things seemed perfect!
TheScarletWrath chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Yay! Progress! I'm so happy, I love this fic so much!
Cecilia54 chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
I love ur story it was great :)
rei-intro-rini chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
A wonderful story! I had a good time reading it though while reading the initial chapters I was a bit reluctant to continue but later it turned out fine.
I guess you & your writing grew out throughout the series. At the beginning I thought the characters were bit sloppy with a little too much swearing, but after the first few chapters the characters were pretty IC. I liked how Kagome grew and the relationship development between her & Sesshomaru. I liked Sesshomaru's vulnerability & I must say that at one point Sesshomaru trying to lie to himself was grating on my nerve...hehe...but later it was good to see him swallow his pride & chase after Kagome.
It had funny & serious momentsreally enjoyed the funny parts. I really liked Koga in this fiction!
Anyway it was a wonderful fan-fiction n I'm glad I continued reading it after the first few chapters. :)

Well thank you for sharing your work. All the best with everything & The-Silver-Dove-and-The-Raven's sequel. God bless you. take care. ;)
mtnikolle chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Very well done. The final chapter was perfect.
mtnikolle chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
Koga is not a favourite of mine, but you've done a wonderful job writing him.
mtnikolle chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
Intense! How on earth am I supposed to sleep tonight?!
Great writing :)