Reviews for The Silver Dove and The Raven
WolfShadow24 chapter 20 . 1/28
Can I just say that I LOVE the way you created Koga's character in this fic?! He's the funniest version I've ever read. Another note, I'm patiently waiting for you to continue the sequel. It's exciting. Although, I would've thought that Sesshomaru would've already gotten over his pride when it came to Kagome, but it's whatevs. He's that stuck up demon that everyone loves. I think out of this entire fic and the sequel, Koga is my favorite. That's never happened... Props for such an amazing character creation and a thoughtful plot behind the main couple!
insanity1911 chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
That story was fantastic...and your writing skills...awesome...honestly..I skipped a few nights sleep and a lot of housework just to keep reading...

I'm so looking forward to the sequel

. thx for sharing
Typicalyssa chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
Second time reading this story. Still fell in love with it. The characters were amazing and the storyline, captivating. Great writing job. Can't wait to read the sequel!
DeathDagger chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
My favorite part of this story...definitely Koga! Okay...I know I was waiting until the end to comment...but I had two slip ups lol. The story was good, however in my opinion it did get a little vague at the end. It seemed as though you were anxious to end it, it just feels a little disconnected from the rest of the fic. Any who...it still rocked and Koga was epic 3
DeathDagger chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
Hey it's me again...trying to wait until the end but OMG! The suspense is killing me! You're trying to kill me!
DeathDagger chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
OMG! Screaming! I tried not to comment until the end but had to get that out!
CountryBaby93 chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
Amazing. Loving it!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
this was a good story. it had me laughing, annoyed, and wishing that Sesshoumaru stop being an ass and get his girl back. all the characters were great and even Sesshy's mom came around. you write very well and i'll b looking for more of your work. c'ya'
sesskag493 chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I like the edits you did for this chapter.
sesskag493 chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
It's amazing how they started out hating each other then they ended up developing one of the strongest relationships
brigette.corbett chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
This chapter contained one of the funniest scenes I've read in a while. The roommates were all spying on Sesshomaru and Inuyasha sparring. I could so imagine them screaming and scattering, because I've done that before! Lol!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
...how the f can you be a seventeen-year-old bartender, lol
Varietyfan505 chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
This is a great story. I came across it again and had to reread and review it.
juliemessina chapter 22 . 2/16/2016
It was great! i couldnt stop reading it , loved it :D
Rhi Insanity chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Of course I looooooooove this story! I'm too excited to read the rest of it lol. Gotta make sure I dont stay up until 4am reading through it all!