Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Chris Wright chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Fantastic story, it was a shame they wrote Furio out of the show he was a great character
Sopranofan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I just discovered your Sopranos stuff. I love it! The whole substory with Valerio, Don Turi and the rest were really well done. Sweet justice that Furio got to whack Analisa. The descriptions of Naples and the surrounding lands and subplots was just really great, reminded me of the richness of the Godfather saga. I hope you put some more of Furio's backstory up on here.
Shantih chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i love this! i'm gonna have to bookmark it and read it again later...

i was gonna ask if you were gonna write more, about their kid and so forth but i actually like where it ends.

the subplot with valerio is really well done too, good job
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Absolutely excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it.

It seemed as though it could very easily have fit in with what we saw on the Sopranos in regards to Furio's opinion of Tony. I loved it from beginning to end.

At first I was a little hesitant as to what was going to happen since it seemed that Charlene loved her husband but once the story progressed and we started to find out more about her marriage, her feelings for Furio made more sense.

Again, wonderful job.
Frankie chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
WOW I just love this story! It's a crime that you don't have more reviews!

I love the character of Furio and I especially love how you split him into two people who kinda got resolved in the end. Genius. And the spirituallity of the sex scenes, and the emphasis on trust...I kinda wish there'd been a Sopranos episode about this. Furio needed somebody other than Carm. :P VERY nice work.
Ali7.1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aloha, Im Ali7 I'm new here, I dont know if any one reads these any more, but I just want to say that your story was pratically flawless, I'm no expert, but I was amazed at your content, it was so rich and animated, your'e scenes were so detailed and realistic, I really loved the read. you did so well , I hope that I can learn a few things from your style.

Sincerly Toni Chinnici - Haddock Ali7

p.s. I'm interested in starting a fan fiction forum at EZ boards, we could make a really nice little forum. best T.