Reviews for Just Something
artsycherry chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh wow... that was intense

*cherry*
Gater101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ah, very nice :) I really enjoyed this, the simplicity. Thanks for the read.
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked it, kind of bitter sweet.

Great job.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh my god, you actually made me feel sorry for Tessa - you must have magical celtic powers or something LOL.

I really should be tidying my house, I have my sister in law arriving later... I am a bad housewife! Your fics are too addictive

x
melmel6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
well played, we all know that no matter how much he says other wise he wants her. well done
Habita chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Loved it! perfect scenario for them to break up. I found them perfectly in character. Really good fic :-)

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
EmEx chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is a very refreshing fic, a different dynamic; different way to portray the characters. No bashing, no dramatic scenes. I enjoyed it a lot.
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
It's always about the smallest details, right? As good as this story was, the last bits are *excelltent* Good work!
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great story, aww poor Tessa.
invis chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I've always felt bad for poor Tessa. Girl tried so hard, even dieted though she had a perfect body, and she still couldn't hang onto Booth. Well, one would assume, anyway. But, heck, for however long she DID hang onto him, the hangin' must've been sweet.

Enjoyed the way you wrote this. It made Tessa a real person, which was something she didn't really get on the show. Nice job.
galena417 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This is good! It definitely fills a gap - Tessa just kind of disappeared ... her absence wasn't ever explained well (unless I missed something of course!)
Pipergirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very touching; you did a great job of showing her heartbreak. I still wonder if they're going to close up the Tessa/Booth angle; I'd guess not, though...
Miss Poisonous chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Can't be bothered signing in, or leaving an interesting review, but I wanted to tell you I really liked this story! It was very well written, very mature and well crafted (no Tessa bashing!). I especially liked the end 'I'll be right there Bones' and 'he'd never felt for anyone what he felt for Temperance Brennan'. Yay!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
NICE! you should write for Fox! I think that was a great way to leave Tesa and Booth since they left it so unfinished! And yet leaving us wanting more...yes?
azarathangel chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
hehe when he said "i'll be right there, bones" i had the image of brennan in the new orleans motel room hehe. anyhoo, wonderful story. very touching. -ash