Reviews for Random scenes
jommy4eva2 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Ok, seriously. Are you Amy Sherman Palladino in disguise? Because this is the most realistic GG fanfic I've ever read! I can just see them arguing over that, and the Kirk/Rory thing. You're an amazing author! Please continue!
kerfuzzie chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Usually I don't like reading fanfics in script form, but I really like yours. You've made sure everyone stays in character (something not many people can do) and it's very well-written and funny.
HeckYes chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
haha wow. loved it. haha great great.

december morning chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Ha! That last bit was cute. Nice job. :)
shootingstarr chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
the first chapter was cute. And the third one was funny, i could definately see that happening. especially w/ rory and kirk
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
lol Omg. Please, please, please keep going! You only wrote this stuff in one day. I need more! lol I can not stop laughing. haha

LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
lol These are entertaining.

LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
lol This is adorable. I love Luke. He's hilarious. Very short, but very lovable chapter!

lemonade113 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
haha poor kirk. so gulliable, but i love him
Maria14 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
hahahahhaha i can def see that happening! beautiful!
Maria14 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
hahahhah cute
Maria14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
aw i love how she was all mad, and then he said he didnt want his kid addicted to cofe. i could imagine the huge smile that probly formed on her face.

loved it
LukeAndLorelaiAllways chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Kirk: "I feel used."

Amanda chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Huryy fast and on the double i loved it and i wish it would really happen.!~!
Anotherjunkie chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
These are good! I esp the compost waiting to happen..snarky, fun, and full of good LL much needed...I say you go to David Rosenwhoever and get a writing job for GG...hop to it I say!