Reviews for Cannonball
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Pretty good! Too bad it doesn't happen . Hope you have more Ryan stories!
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I was so pissed off when he asked Natalia out, he needs to wait for Calleigh! But I like your insight as to how it led up that point.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow, this is awesome! Great insight to Ryan's head and why he went after Boa. So totally made sense, cause seriously, who'd pick Boa over Calleigh? She's just too beautiful!

I'm gonna read your next instalment now :). Dontcha just love that Calleigh/Ryan shippers have their own C2 now. It's how I found this fic!
trt chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
i love the story if he ends up with calleigh i dont think there is enough stories of them to.
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Love this companion piece, definetely not enought Ryan/Calleigh fics, but your changing that fic by fic, keep going. Wonderfully done
Dutchie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Another one! Wow, you're good :) Lovely story, and sadly enough it's true. Calleigh should show some interest in Ryan, in the show I mean. We all know they're meant to be together, right? Right?
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Gah! That was so good! Aw...and you wrote it in response to my question! *hugs* I feel honored! _

Um...yeah, so I realized after I sent my last review that the first story was a oneshot. But I'm glad you did this companion piece (though still a oneshot), and you did a great job answering the question. I could totally see why Ryan would read Calleigh's and Natalia's signals that way. This was excellent and very much in character.

Now...if I could just get you to write a sequel. What would it take to do that? (Uh-oh, I hear another plot bunny coming your way! Heh-heh! :-)) You MUST get Calleigh and Ryan together and make them happy...maybe this time, when Calleigh does execute her plan to let Ryan know what she wants (over a date or a whatever), they could both confess that they wanted to kiss each other that night. And give Calleigh 'all the right breaks' this time. _ (Oh yeah...and maybe in the beginning of the fic (before he talks to Calleigh), you could make it so that Ryan's thinking about how his date with Natalia turned out, and how he could tell that she was still hung up on Eric? Then he could question his decision and decide to help Eric out and tell him about Natalia, and then go after Calleigh instead...only Calleigh beats him to his question and asks him out first.) I would write all of this into a neat little package of a story, but you're doing such a good job with it! *buttering you up* :)

And if you could, perhaps you could make it a multi-chapter fic this time, instead of a one-shot? You're a good writer, so...Pweease? And this time, with extra, extra, EXTRA 'Sugah Sugah' on top? I await your next serving of some Ryan/Calleigh sweetness. This is one dessert we could all sink our teeth into...and I normally don't share desserts! Ha-ha! So that's saying a lot! _
Manhattan SVU chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great story. You wrote this very, very well. You have satisfied my lingering mind with the Calleigh/Ryan :-) I'm glad that in this story Ryan didn't know that he was immediately going to go out with Natalia.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Being a pessimistic CalRyan fan, the stupid Delko Natalie Ryan 'love triangle', didn't come as a surprise. But it's still nice to read a story where the door isn't slammed shut for CalRyan future.
Sky6664 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
yay! calleigh and ryan story!looks like im not the only fans for them! i love it! i hope ryan is with calleigh by the end of the story..no offense but i dun like natalia..anyway keep on goin and update soon!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You know what? I think I like this one even more. Great imagination for what might have happened after the first time they went out for drinks, very in-character thoughts. Your stories are making the horror of the love triangle fade a little bit. Thank you!
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Another C/R, you are makign me a very happy reader.