Reviews for Faith
Escha chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
uhhh... much as i love you mikami, you're going too far...
Smiling Seshat chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Fantastic ending. It would be great if it turned into a long story from then on, you know?
threeeyedcrow chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Ha! That was great. I really enjoyed reading this.
KittyMarks chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
This fic was brilliantly written and I think you kept everyone in character!

I loved it!

x
The One Called Demetra chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
I personally thought the random yaoi explosion a few chapters ago was completely unnecessary, and Near was very much OOC at point, but overall very quality work which I really enjoyed reading.

8.9/10

-D
SakuraCa chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Holy shi... Just the kind of story that I love. I just have no words to describe it. So, I will just say: "Two thumbs up."
TOPhat114 chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
GAH! good ending! :D :D :D

just going crazy in my mind (picture girl waving arms madly and seizuring(in a good way))
xTalesx chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
That was AMAZING.

-jawdropstothefloor- O.O
Sonar chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
This is kind of interesting yet disturbing. Nice job.
Quell Horror chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
So Kira wins. Interesting idea, I like it. Kudos.
Cy chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
I just love this story! Please write a sequal!

~Cy
taihaku chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
I enjoyed reading this. It was truly a wonderful experience. I loved how you wrote the characters and how you made the story have an ominous tinge to it while keeping everyone at the edge of their seats. Great work!
Randomness chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
Wow.

Just wow.

This was just... I can't explain how wonderful this story is! It's definitely best and most creative story I've ever read that deals with victory in the end for Kira.

I absolutely loved Mikami's scaring them all by knowing peoples' names and talking about other "freaky powers," haha!

You managed to take Mikami's horribly disastrous mistake, and turn it into a... well, as Light put it in the last chapter, "one of my greatest triumphs". That in itself is amazing~!

Well, I know this is a pretty old story, but I just now saw it, so... yeah. xP
snow-crashd chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
Ahh, yes. Yes.

I realize this fic is a few years old, but it's still worth a compliment if only so you don't forget about it yourself. ;) If only, if only this had been the end of the Death Note world. Perfection indeed.

Nicely done.
Kira'sNewWorld chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
This story has good ideas in it. I like how Mikami made his opponents look like fools.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »