Reviews for Faith
Shiruwanasu chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
I laughed at the part where the wall exploded XD

please update!
Blooappall chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
This is a wonderful way of writing that Light wins in the end. Creepy-awesome, and I love the Mikami perspective. :D
shinrawolf chapter 12 . 11/21/2007
OMG, I have so much love for this story, seriously I love Mikami, almost as much as I love Raito, but not quite since Raito/Kira reigns over all. Still call me twisted but I would've been much more thrilled if the series had ended your way instead of the way it did, I wanted Raito to win, even though I knew he probably wouldn't I still wanted him too and any way I'm getting off track, any way I really enjoyed this, I think you captured Mikami's character rather well. Cheers!
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 12 . 11/20/2007
can we get married? Please? This story was very believable and I enjoyed it immensely because Mikami is a gorssly underrated charcter, despite his pwnsomeness. So thank you for satisfying my fangirl hunger.

Mara
Falcon's Jade chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
Oh WOW, that closing scene with the victorious Kira was EXCELLENT! I love you! Yes, I always thought the DeathNote ending sucked, YOU have shown an alternative, much more impressive ending. There was the occasional humor (Mikami's urge to bow), good tension (the EYES), and EXCELLENT yaoi moment without making Misa a complete fool. I LOVE YOU thank you for writing this fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
Seriously awesome... he's my favourite character, but wasn't it a bit OOC for Raito to bust him out? I mean, yeah, it would have been useful and all, but, that was a lot of trouble.
phoenix of hell chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
I've found this fanfic just now, and I've got to say it is very cool. I don't think there are any multi chaptered fics with Mikami as a main character, though he is a very interesting person. And I don't find MikamixRaito pairing unusual, considering his fanatical devotion, and Raito's love to manipulate people. A very interesting alternate ending, and all the chapters were very nicely written.
asdf42 chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Your story was genial, incredible and great. Mikami is a big character, congrat for your write
Ie-maru chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
Oh, i absolutely loved this! I like stories with Mikami like this, for some reason.

Absolutely wonderful! Will you be writing anymore stories like this? If not, then do you know any other good ones i can read? a lot of them out there are oneshots, so it was neat to find yours 12 chapters long. Yay!
kitsune812 chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
amazingly well written.

it's just too much for words.

seriously.

thank you for bringing such a perfect combination of words throught internet *wipes tears from eyes*

it was just delightful! x_x

it's so awesome X3 *seizure
Viviane Renard chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
You did a wonderful job with this! Mikami's unwavering loyalty to Light was skillfully displayed by Mikami's actions and words. I liked how each chapter switched from the present, Mikami's trial case, and then to Mikami's reminiscence of the past. It gave the story a balanced feel, and was easy to follow. I like how Light used a smoke grenade to evade capture, and then blew up the courtroom's wall. In the manga, he never really seemed to do any physical violence; he was more into using indirect methods and the Death Note. Sometimes brute force works better. This was a great story to read, well-written and riveting.
Kizoku chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Oh! This was the only Light x Mikami fic I could find (out of the few T_T) that was more than one chapter and omg I was so delighted.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT MIKAMI WOULD LIKE DROP DEAD AT THE VERY END OR SOMETHING. alkgjd;sgj. I had to keep myself from reading the two short lines at the very end (it's funny because short lines like that usually make you look and then you'd read to early and the ending gets ruined..) ... and I'm glad I managed. XD

I thought it was all pretty good. :D WRITE MORE OF THIS PAIRING IF POSSIBLE PLEEASE.
BoredorBoard chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
i effing love this fic, totaly awsom... this is SO how Death Note should have really ended!
rimy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love this story!
firedragongirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
i loved this! XD yayz mikami! emo lawyer with glasses! XD
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »