Reviews for Faith
Firey-Moonlight chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
I truely ADORE this fic! Kira wins! YES! And there's the LightMikami pairing! And Misa's portrayed rather well too! Mikami's cynical views of the system was done SO WELL. Love the eye tricks he pulled too.

THAT WAS WONDERFUL! LIGHT WINS! MISA WINS! MIKAMI WINS! KIRA WINS! I love the touch with all the anti-kira people being burned to death right in front of televisions, to be portrayed for the whole world to see. It's really time for a new order, the Kira order XD I'm not joking when I say I had a huge smile on my face as I read how Mikami was acting. His conversation with Near was wonderfully done. Near's right, Kira's just a kid (hell, he's younger then Mikami! Light was still in high school when Mikami became a lawyer), but he's a kid with power and a hell lot of control. Oh yea, having Mikami declaring his loyalty in front of the court was awesome.

This is definitly going into my favs.
Violet Velvetine chapter 12 . 2/7/2007
I've only watched the anime but I do know the major spoilers for the end of deathnote and from what I skimmed over of the canon story I'm not very happy with it. Thus, I wish your take on the ending was canon. This is how DN should have ended. I applaud you the chapters of this fic were short but very effective.

[“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you sits a man that has killed over five hundred people.” The prosecutor paused for dramatic effect, and everyone turned to look at him. “Over five hundred people,” he repeated.

Mikami had the sudden urge to stand up and take a bow, just for the hell of it.]

Favorite passage out of the whole thing lol. Well done and thank you for writing this.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I love this fic! I'm very fond of the Light/Mikami pairing and this just works well. Plus Light didn't die. That was a plus too~!
Babydollgr chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
MAKE A SEQUEL! MAKE A SEQUEL! MAKE A SEQUEL! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
silver-geisha chapter 12 . 1/24/2007
oh my god *twicth* I think that the awesome of this story just killed me ... It's so amazing! ... (to bad it ended *sigh*) Yeah ... I'm to blown away to make any sort of a constructive review ... .
aureus yarara chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
ha! kira will prevail!

oh oh I love you! I was depressed and overall discouraged when Light died _so patheically_. Now, every time I re-read the manga, i'll stop in the middle of chap 107 and continue with your fic because KIRA MUST WIN!

and the characterization was _awesome_
GreyLiliy chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
That was a wonderful character study, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I enjoyed the switching of time lines between chapters, made for a more interesting story.

Wonderful 'what if' story indeed. Yay for Mikami.
Red-Planet31 chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
This was one of my favourite scenes in the manga.
Red-Planet31 chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
I LOVE this chapter. Totally made up for #108. Hehe. KIRA survives! And Mikami's loyalty to his lord is so... so... lovely. XP
Red-Planet31 chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Mikami's starting to even freak Ryuuk out...

Love how you wrote psychotic Mikami.
Red-Planet31 chapter 3 . 8/27/2006

Mikami had the sudden urge to stand up and take a bow, just for the hell of it.

Again, I love how you write Mikami.
Red-Planet31 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Yay! And the obsession starts!
Red-Planet31 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Love how Mikami stays so cool throughout the proceeding.
Red-Planet31 chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
Wow...

I am speechless in wonder...

...LOVE THIS FIC!

Love how you wrote Mikami. Just love him.

And Kira... I'm still fangirling over the fact he saved Mikami. _

This was brilliant. Brilliantly beautiful in a dark kind of way. I'm gonna reread it again and review the other chapters. Hehe.

Keep writing please!
K1rana chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
!

:Bounces around room like a maniac:

I have a habit of not reviewing until the last chapter .; but I did read the whole thing!

And am in love. Ohmigosh.

Everyone is so wickedly in-character ("wickedly" referring mainly to Raito XD), and I love your plan for Raito's escape! He totally should've done that.

But, you know, with Near still alive and all, you could totally make a sequel... :halo:

This entire thing was so beautiful, and wonderfully written; I absolutely love Mikami, and even more in your rendition of him! Squee!

Excellent, amazing, wonderful, perfect job! Loved it!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »