Reviews for Faith
MyxLittlexTohma chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
I want more of this story, its so. . .I dunno how to say it. . .I just. . .LOVE IT!
Tia Paes chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
wow...that was absoloutely amazing...i love the way you portrayed mikami. just loved it. great story!
spiel chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
Wow! Cool story :D

Like the way you wrote it, but there could have been more MikamiKira if you ask me.

Hope you'll write another fic with them soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2006
Wow, this was stupendous. I really loved how it was written, and especially how it ended! You've got great talent, yeah. Keep writing and you'll keep getting more fans.
GreenOnBlack chapter 12 . 5/13/2006
I love it...I love YOU. OMG, this was one of the best deathnote fics I've EVER read.

Sob*...cant believe that its over.
Eadha Ohn chapter 12 . 5/11/2006
Yay! Because you ask for reviews, you get one from me. So... do you have a time?

Very nice touch with timeline each chapters. Understood it perfectly. Also I enjoying your other DN works too.

There's not many of 10,0 words Fics of Death Note. (Gr) I really enjoy this one. Hope you work more on AU of Death Note next time. (Or any humor dabble too. Love 'em) I really enjoy this fic so out of heck for it, I post some ideas for your next AU DN fic...maybe...? (I can't write anything worth a shit!)

Here's some ideas on AU Death Note:

From the beginning, Light died when pick up Death Note for first time and Death God take over his body. Either A) So that Light could still meet L at afterlife. B) Somehow Light come back to life but with Death God's power. (imagine Good Light with Kira's power and team up with L to caught a Death God)

Yeah, I could write that fic... mind you be my editor? (mind you I'm lousy on timing!)

Please reply me via e-mail!
Hoshiko Shinomori chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
Oh my goodness! This is so...AWESOME! I love this story! Love love love it to bits! Awesome detail, awesome plot, awesome everything! You're a VERY good writer! I'm so jealous! LOVE IT!
Peter Kim chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
Yea Kira wins i hated the events that currently haoppening in the manga "Deathnote" which is Kira being killed by Ryuuki using the Deathnote. How did Misa gain the death god's eyes again anyway since she lost the previous when she lost the ownership of the deathnote?
amy-the-rat chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Awesome. Kira wins, and people get stuck in a burning building. Creepy and AWESOME. Are you going to do a sequel?
Jen chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
I LOVE THIS! Even though I haven't read to Mikami's appearence in the manga I know what happens to them and it was making me sad. Reading your story brings me a lot of joy.
Lomelindi chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
YES! TEAM KIRA WINS! omg i could feel a huge smile on my face when i read about misa coming in. oh wow this totally rocked. XD ur story made my day! it was perfectly written, perfectly ended, with perfect characters. I
darksaphire chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
awesome awesome job. loved it to bits and pieces. I can't believe it ended! I so want you to continue this story. please? i think ive begged enough...haven't i? Anyhow, this is detinitely a fav.
Peter Kim chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Light as Kira will not kill Near publicly since that would damage his rep as Kira. I would like to see a sequal to this fic,Near trys to find Light and the others. Misa should have lost the eyes when she lost the ownership of the Deathnote and that is one of the rules of the Deathnote unless she made a deal to get the eyes again but then that would kill her since you have to give up half of your life to gain the eyes? I think Light is using this trial to show his power as Kira. Kira can ask Ryuki to steal one of the shingami's notebook or convinced one of the shingami to give it's deathnote to Misa. I think Light or Misa stole Mikami's deathnote and replaced it with a fake.
darksaphire chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
love the suspense. I can't believe theres only one chapter left! agh! You have to write a sequal or another! you have to!
lily22 chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
! Aw! Mikami declaring his loyalty in front of the entire courtroom! The trick with the eyes again! MISA TO THE RESCUE! This chapter makes me so happy. :) :) :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »