Reviews for Faith
Steeldrake chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
I found this through TOWNL, and I've been enjoying it so much. My only little nitpick on it is that you've been getting Mikami's surname and given name mixed up (although he's called Mikami throughout his stay in the series, 84 refers to him as Teru as its on a personal level.)
lily22 chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Oh no! Aww. Poor thing. And the warden must think he's not quite all there...
Peter Kim chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
You have to remember that Light has other followers and is possibly hiding out with their help. I think the trial will decide Mikami's fate to see if Kira will kill him or not. All they have to do is now is write Near's real name in the death note to kill him and my idea is that if Mikami get's off,then

Light should write Near's real name to kill him to celebrate Mikami's sucess and to show what happen to other preople who oppose Kira and to reward Mikami's faith in Kira. In another word,I want Kira and co to win!
darksaphire chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
i can't believe theres only two more chapters! -whines- will you please make another one? I will love you so much if you do! onegai?
darksaphire chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
this is getting cool. I wonder what lights gonna do...would he break him out?
lily22 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Poor Dr. Makimasa, if I may call her that. :)
Peter Kim chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Mikami have the death god's Eyes which allows him to know the name and how long that person will live and that how he knew her name Since that Death Note is owned by Mikami,Mikami can use the Death Note and if Mikami knows Near's true name,all he needs to write Near's name in the Death Note.
Lomelindi chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
wow *_* what an awesome chapter! u described light so well, i'm so JEALOUS of mikami. _ i luv this line especially: "The voice was lazy, cold, and offhandedly arrogant, and Mikami had heard it once before, on a cell phone, giving him directions." incredible descriptions! more more more!
Lomelindi chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
AIIE that was so COOL! OMFG *dances* the last chapter was too, i LUV that scene w/ light and mikami on the phone. u described it so well! and the emotion is incredible. as for the psychiatrist, it took me a second to understand the name thing but it ROCKED. i luv mikami's coldness in this chapter too, very well done! now, off to read the rest of the story
darksaphire chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
kya! GO LIGHT! He's so awesome! Finally he's in the story! This is so awesome! great job.
darksaphire chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
kyah! Mikami is so awesome! I love him to bits and pieces. He stands right up there with Light! I love hiM! -gushes-
lily22 chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
hahaha Mikami is AWESOME. WOW. This is going on my favorites list. :)
Carina Frost chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is a really intresting story line. I'm kind of nervous to read the rest, since I only read up to chapter 104 and you said there were spoilers in the hundreds. So as soon as I actually finish the manga I'll defiantly come back to this one. Keep writing! *appaluse*
Aikawa Fuuko chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
Now *this* is the Mikami I know and love. This is the true depth of his devotion. This is how he should have acted in the manga. Thank you so much for writing this, something true to the Mikami I fell in love with, and not the strange crazed man in those 100-something chapters.
darksaphire chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
wow, go mikami! man when are we gonna see light? bring him in please? love ur story.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »