Reviews for Faith
Lomelindi chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
oh awesome emotion, i luv the near/mikami debate. raito escaped! YES! XD just like u said, he so shouldn't have died. (stupid manga _) *ahem* YAY MISA TO DA RESCUE! *dances* i can't wait for the next chapter. write write write! :)
lily22 chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
YAY. I wish the actual ending of DN looked more like it was going to head in this direction.

Also, Mikami's devotion is really scarycool.
lily22 chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
You have Mikami down so perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Leesy Metallium chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
There are not enough Light/Mikami fics in the world :O! Please continue, this is great!
Nemurenai chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Wow~ you update quickly, and manage to keep the quality high!

The cynicism of Mikami in the bits of prose is refreshing, because often it seems that fics only catch his worshipful side. He was given so much more backstory than most others, especially in page.84, that it fairly screams "Mikami's an individual!" The contrast of the lawyers is nice.

You treat commas like I treat commas, meaning we add LOTS. This can be distracting and will limit the variation in sentence structure. Some simple sentences to offset the complex ones would make this more stylistically intriguing, to match the well-done characterization.
Lomelindi chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
(this is sophie from TOWNL)

awesome story! _ i luv mikami. he's so brutally honest and so amusing to read. awesome job, i really wanna see how u incorporate the light/mikami thing into this.

btw, just curious... you updated on the same day of the ch. 107 trailer, so i'm just curious if ur going to follow it. ;; is light dead already? ;_;
Nemurenai chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I've always liked to think about Mikami's eventual disillusionment with the system he served so faithfully. Actually, I just like to think about Mikami! He's so interesting! But it's so difficult to pin him down...

The description of the prosecutor's mannerisms was a neat touch, especially when he is compared and contrasted to Mikami in that same role. It helps to add characterization without redundancy, which is crucial to interesting form and character depth.

It's very well done.