Reviews for Hands
korixkuma chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
One word: WOW
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Aww! I really liked this one-shot! At the end when he realizes he loved Winry and will take strength over beauty any day. That, I loved!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Agreed, my grandpa always talks about hands actually. He says you can't trust a guy with clean hands lol. Also he calls his hands meathooks haha. He restores classic cars. Random info, but insightful one shot.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that was pretty! :)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful job. XD

Ari chan
Hidari chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Loved it. The definition of what it is to be a lady may be arguable, so I can't say with utmost impunity (although I wan to) that Winry is the true lady here. However, I can absolutely say that Winry is the true woman here. To coin a phrase from a book, "A woman strong and true." Yep, that's her, and that's what all women should be to their men.
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Good fic!
RoseMaurer chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It's a really creative story, I love it!
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Honest and interesting, strength and beauty. Good job.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, I LOVED this! It was very poetic and very sweet at the same time. Wonderful job :)
MyPrinceHasATail chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Your are an incredible writer! I love it!
P.L.V chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hi! I read this history with dificult, because I dont know very much of english, but finally I understand it very well, and I love it. You write wonderful and excelent.

Im sure that all your stories are like this.
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Real and honest. The best compliment you can get, in your own words.
lilpunkrocker101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aw
Iridaceae chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*claps* wonderful job, once again! love the whole 'hands' thing, it was very cute. [faves]