Reviews for Reality Always Knocks Twice
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 7/6
Gah! That... that was too cute. And sad. Children are so pure yet cruel.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
*sniffle* I actually hate kids sometimes. They're so cruel. Poor Yuugi. I'm agreeing with Anzu being belly-button lint, though at least she became a better person and he got true friends in the end.
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Chao- Really great story. Nicely written too!. Think you managed to capture what was on Anzu's mind perfectlly.
Princess KittyLo The Pink chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love you.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really loved reading this. This is the first point where Anzu starts to become protective of Yugi after all that he's gone through just for her and she's starting to change as a person.

How you pinpointed Yugi's stunted growth was genius!

This fic rocks!
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw, that was adorable.

It was nice seeing the story of 'the gameboy' that keeps on popping up - I mean, I already knew it, but it was still nice actually /seeing/ it.

Great fic, as usual...
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw. So cute! I loved some of the words you used... "drop him like a hot coal" and "smack the tartar off his teeth". I really loved this.
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I agree with MyAibou regarding how you write Anzu - definitely the best way I've seen/read. I just love the way you write - the way you write her, and the way you write in general.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww...fluffiness. Now I can see-truly /see/- where peachshipping comes from. I loved this. Keep writing!
Yma chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aw, that's wonderful. Beautifully sad and beautifully written with some real, deep emotion and a belivable backstory for why poor Yugi is that short. Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Awe, thats just so cute.
XvXChaosMagicianGirlXvX chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Rich vocabulary, excellent description and top-notch grammar and spelling. And last but not least, you nailed the characters down perfectly!

Conclusion: This story rocks my socks! _

Much love,

P.S: BTW, thanks for teaching me some new high vocabulary words! XD
Jefepato chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I can't decide if that was happy or depressing.

I'd have to say, though, that failing to make it a drabble doesn't mean you lack willpower. After all, when you find yourself with so much more to write, you'd be cheating both your readers and yourself to cram 10 words into 100.

A good drabble is a fine thing, but no matter how intrigued I am by the way authors manage to pack so much into 100 words, a drabble just doesn't satisfy the way a fuller story like this one does.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh, wow! Fantastic! So sweet and slightly sad, too...just perfect. :) So good to see some Anzu-supportive works here.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is so good it hurts. No one writes Anzu like you. So wrong and callous and yet so right. There's that piece of her that knows, and that's the piece that she's gonna grow up to be. Eventually.

And Yugi. What is it about him? Without even trying, he somehow brings out the best in everyone, no matter how deeply buried. From shallow girls to petty bullies to megalomaniacs, Yugi can somehow distill out whatever is in them that's worthwhile and bring it to the surface. He's like... the anti-Orichalcos. And you capture that perfectly.

Thank you! (And I'm glad it ended up being longer than a drabble. So worth it!)