Reviews for A Satire of Sesshoumaru x Kikyou
Hkari Ai chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ahahahahah I love this pairing! But still this story really hurt me :( Me, my stomach and cheeks! XD for laughing too much! don't know why I decided to review on the 2nd chapter oh well!
XD Yeah somebody really needed to point the cliche plots

Inner me: tch! As if you noticed that! You were just lying on your back with your big fat belly exposes while reading

Me: Hey! I do not! And I don't have a fat belly!

-Hikari
mhauri103191 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
hahaha! . . .im i the last one to realize all of this?
yami2703 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
jajajajajajajaja im crying with laughter
iheartrogues chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love this piece. Parodies are the best form of humor for me, personally, and this was a great one. It pointed out the strange mannerisms and managed to make fun of everything that can go wrong in a fic.
Anime lover chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
well, it was really good but you need to make it like a real story, it was but you can add those personal things in there but just go with anime ya know, it is always a little wrong, good job but think about what i said
Melodic.Melody chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Even though I myself am a Sesshomaru/Kikyou shipper, I chuckle everytime I read this. xD It's always needed sometimes to poke fun at somehing you love. If I ever wanted to make a fic of them together, I'll definitely be sure to read this story again as my guideline, hah hah. Great job. :]
I'm Nova chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
You made me laugh so much! I only hope such a mean critic never review my stories...we are not supposed be really writers, are we? You yes, perhaps... Anyways, if you envy Sessh because he's a lot hottier than you (I'm only assuming you are a boy) there is no need bashing him (the whole drag queen part: those are demon markings and probably is tail, he's a dog demon kamisama!).
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I agree with the part about there being a lot of cliches, but if you think about it, Inuyasha is a stupid cliche in itself, so you really can't expect better from. But I did't write this review to tell you that. What I'm saying is, you're making Kikyo look like a stupid bitch, when she's probably the one intelligent character in the whole show. Maybe this has something to do with your whole fic-bashing, but I don't think you should extend it to characters also.
I-Put-Ppl-In-Ovens chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
...omg...tht was funny, especially after reading the all other fics with the SAME plot...*laffs*

i'm not sure i'm continuing on this fic tho... its lacking something for me... _
kikyou741 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
dude,this is a cool way to flame all those kiksess you read-.-
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
...no offence that was the worst hting i read in my life...
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
seems like you were in a rush with their relationship...lol anwaysy i loved it!
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
i loved this chapter, though sesshy getting amnesia?
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
love this chapter too!
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
o sesshy being a "gentleman" lol anyways loved this chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »