Reviews for Shiny Pockets and Bouncing Bottles
i could totally relate to this~ poor Sly XD

good job!
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yay! I finally read one!

Though I've only played the 3 Sly Cooper, I really loved the game and that little klepto :3

While reading this, I totally felt what Sly was feeling. I did the same thing while playing the game (which usually costed more than a few lives, thank goodness for unlimited tries)

And those damn bottles! Whoever hid them was definetly a master at pissing people off. Especially since you could hear them but never effing see them!

Ugh, I'm rambling. Anyway great story, it was cute and really hilarious :D
kikofreako chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Done it a million times. XD "It COULD be a gold watch... I mean, I know that I'm on a job, but..."

And then you die, and get reset to the beginning of the job, and you go off and cry for awhile.

-Akiko
Deyinel chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Awsome! I was giggling the whole way through because that has happened to me in the game far too many times. It was great to see it from Sly's point of view, and it turned out to be a very funny and clever story. Thanks a lot, you made my day!
Slygirl25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
oh good, im not the only one that dose that. this was so funny. loved it
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
lol! My little sister played this game, and I was the one who made her get every single clue bottle. She got so annoyed at me, but she was attracted to the shiny pockets anyway...
Rosa Cooper chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hahahahaha! Oh, so funny! What a peice of brilliance! I never would have thought of it, and not only have you thought of it, you've made it hilarious! Brillaint!
Red Panda Bear chapter 1 . 5/23/2006

Khan of Yami
Eternity's End chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
haha, poor Sly...
GERHDFGN chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
hee hee this is really funny i love it, i am just like that on a game and its cost me more than afew priceless items i can tell you, this is really ingenious, i hope you come up with another one. keep it up

Luv Faina
Heiduska chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Haha! I can review again! wOOt! I would have reviewed earlier, but the site was being repaired. :/

This was awesome, I was doing JUST the same that Sly did a while ago _ The shining pockets ar just too tempting :D

Heid
Ryoppo chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
XD That was really good. It's all too tempting to pick pocket a guard's shiny pocket and find a clue bottle while playing as Sly.

Keep up the good work.