Reviews for As Always, Always and Forever
Shizune chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I agree with kuniochibythesea, no one would expect Tsunade's helper and Orochimaru's loyal right hand man to have a secret affair. NO ONE! *insert evil laugh* anyway, it is very sentimental, i like
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 8/25/2007

Hn, is this in my Community? If not, PM me and I'll add it!

I can't beleive I never reviewed this! Jue, you're so evil! *hits self*. Anyways, congratulations! It's very cute, very well-written! I only have one tweak I'd make to one sentence and it bugs the hell out of me, but it's your story and I'm not going to dictate how you should write!

Have you considered doing a chapter story? I know you have more than one KabuShiz, so I'll go read them right now!

Take care!
kunoichibythesea chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that is really kinda scandalous! No one would except Tsunade's obedient little helper to have a secret love affair with KABUTO! Hehe I want more.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
-Insert Loud Female Squeal In Here-

That was too dang cute!Keep it up!I'm totally faving!
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
shit im crying!
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Nice one shot, you should write more on this pair, no one does!
The Ashen Sun chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is really good *favorite stories*. It's short but really well written, I love the 'As always, always and forever', that is just really, really cool.
Yakushi Kabuto chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
NICE! i really like this story :D _ Hope to see more stories from you...
RedRibbonhood chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Kawaii! good job! it's pretty cute. I always knew these two looked good together. write another story!
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i love this pairing but there are only a few of them. thats not good. i have no skill for writing this pairing fics so i hope that you write more.-TK