Reviews for Of Love and War
Goalphabeticalorder chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Please come back to this story!
naryga chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Ahhhhhh, nooooooo! You can't stop there! That's got to be illegal! Great story, I hope someday you'll be able to get back to it!
naryga chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Love the bit about Saul! Tight pants indeed!
naryga chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Very powerful!
naryga chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Fascinated with the personalities you're putting in here. Good work.
shadoefax chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
please come back to this story! or if you've finished it elsewhere on another website or something, PM me!
Rachel Nielsen chapter 25 . 10/17/2011
Ahh! Ami come back! D: It's such a shame I found this on KFM only recently...seems I'm always 10 steps behind everyone else lol.I love what you've done with this story and I would love to see it continue...More? Pretty pretty please? :)
SailorBoo chapter 25 . 11/8/2009
Please update. This is a good fanfic and I would like to read more of it.
Tess chapter 25 . 8/8/2008
Hello ! Have you got any project to continue this fanfic? Because it's the greatest I've ever read on Revan, and it would be fantastic to read the next part. But it seems like you're not interested anymore in it...

Nevermind, the character of Aminta herself is incredible : We come to like her much more than any other female Revan nice, kind, and transparent. You see what I mean? Because when I read myself, I can't always see what I'm saying. I have an excuse, I'm french and if I can read without problems english, it's more difficult to write it.

So...Beautiful job, beautiful dialogues, and beautiful characters. I'll continue to come see if there's a new chapter, just in case of ;) Good continuation !

Et à bientôt j'espère ;)
MelRedux chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I just found this story a couple days ago. I started reading it and quickly realized that I LOVED it. Then I got to the last chapter, and quickly curled in fetal position and started sobbing when I realized you haven't updated it in almost a year. That may, or may not, have been an exaggeration :)

I don't suppose you have any plans of continuing? Pwetty pwease? :(
Gabzalabza chapter 25 . 11/21/2007
I haven't actually read one of your stories yet, but now that i have, im impressed. Please, don't forget about this one. update so we can read the rest. It's one of the best interpretations of KotOR I've read so far. Keep writing, please.

Love ya and Leave ya!
jaredhimself31 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yo is this fic dead or what?
IdontKnow chapter 25 . 7/11/2007
Great story, you got to update soon please
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 25 . 6/14/2007
Manaan...I hate Manaan. I don't know if it's the getting arrested twice or the underwater bit that annoys me the most. Takes forever to move in those stupid suits.

Anyway, this story is fantastic. Excellent character development. It may take a while to go through all the planets with all the stuff you're doing for them, but seem to be dedicated.

Update ASAP!