Reviews for Ceremony
Esther Elane Elrich chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw so cute i thought that was quite the ending! _
AzureJas chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*facepalms at Yuki*

But it went well in the end, they finally know their feelings for each other. Dahna, Ulf, Alonso, and Miranda, they were all into this little scheme after all! LOL, nice fic. )
IBeatTheGame chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Woot! LOL i'm sorry but that was a really funny story. Alfoso? Yuki was smashed, dude! That was hilarious. And Dahna deceived him so he could tell Alfina he loved her, and Alonso and Miranda are married! What is the world coming to? It's all great and happy! Anyway, great oneshont!
Cracked Shuriken chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was pretty good, eevryone was in character and thats a hard thing to do! Well except Yuki and the drinking ;p

I'm happy that this was good, being one of the only two Grandia 3 fics. Now, I'll read the other one and hopefully it can follow!
Robert Orville Berkshire chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Yuki drunk... XD

Not the best grammar, a little short, but still... XD
Kaikitty165 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is so cute! It's like maximum fluffness. Hee hee!

So cute!
Justin T. Melanson chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Now THAT was cute, it had me laughing at the end. Utterly clever deception in my books, nice prank! And I, too, see Yuki and Alfina becoming a couple, hell, it's blatantly written all over the game for crying out loud from what I could see thus far anyway. Short, wonderful, and to the point. I'm a sucker for a sappy romance fanfic. And this fits the bill perfectly.
Shadowfox chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was a nice, short-but-sweet Grandia I fanfic. And yea Yuki and Alfina are an awesome couple! Good work! Damnit we need some more Grandia I fics to pop up!