Reviews for The Masks We Wear
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Supposed to have been posted 22 December 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in October of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Post KOTOR: Beware what hides below the mask, even if it is merely her face...

The piece delves deeply into why Revan (As dark lord) wore a mask, then, when she had been redeemed, why she had created a new flesh mask to hide what she is. The problem is, was Revan redeemed? Or is she merely the dark lord reborn?
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
The first word that comes to mind is "Wow". You actually captured Revan in this story, which I realize is impossible since everyone sees her differently, but... it's so perfectly done psychologically, at least the way I saw her, and just... really cool that way. (Not to mention your Revan's appearance is the same one I chose, so I guess there's my bias.) You're a really good writer; you put so much emotion into one short little story, which is something I doubt I'll ever be able to do with such elegance.

Yeah. Just thought you might like some feedback, nobody ever reviews, and this deserves it.

...P.S. I really really hope Revan comes back, in KOTOR I. Poor Carth. Else I'll just have to try to write it myself, but what fun is that? Hmm. Oh well. I'm done rambling.

Good story.

Mithy out.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
It was depressing true, but I liked it. Your writing style is very good. I liked your descriptions and your insight.

Keep writing.