Reviews for 20 Reasons I Don't Like Maxwell as a Boyfriend
PsychicCupid chapter 8 . 11/15/2010

Usually I HATE it when people dis-pair Maxwell and Sandy but this is SO AMAZING! I ESPECIALLY love the way you put "Reason #: blah blah blah" :D I'm in LOVE with this story! oh please please PLEASE continue!
Maxwell's Girl chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
AW Could you please make more this is the sweetest story ever! Maxwell being such a jerk UGH! But I still l is really like him and am keeping the name...
ForeverFarewell chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
aw i love it UPDATE IMEDIATLY i have to read the rest of it omg i love it i love it i love it Please please please i beg you U-P-D-A-T-E I-M-E-D-I-E-T-L-Y
StaraLaura chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Dude, i don't know why, but I kind of like SandyXKether. It's real cute (Can't help but feel sorry for poor Maxy. LOL) and I can see that you're a great writer and all but... I think that this is WAY too direct. You let people share their feelings without any hesitation or secrets, which makes me stop reading the chapter for a while. But then I'll come back, the same thoughts run though my head, and I'll stop again. Anyway, it's a good story, it keeps people on their toes. ~hides under a table~ SH. My inner SxM fandom is hunting me down for saying such a review!

ketherandsandy4ever: But what about-

I said SH! Yeah, well, see you around!

-sxmfan :3

WolfxAngel chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
Update soon! :D I love it.
Just for show chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Great story so far!Update soon coz I know this story isn't over yet!
Just for show chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Hey i thought bij's boyfriend was Hamtaro!

Ok never mind.
Just for show chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Yes nice chapie can't wait 4 the rest of it!
bettathanya chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
WOW! I just have to say...Im IN LOVE with this one! best Fan-fic I have seen in a long time! oh and... I HATE FLORA TOO! *beats up a flora doll* STANNY IS PASHMINIAS! lol. well, I just have to say that I LOVE the kether and sandy paring and I was wondering if I could make a fic of them? thanks so much for writing this and PLEASE write more!
Lass Cherrie chapter 8 . 1/5/2007

This story is really cool. There are a couple of spelling/grammar errors here and there, but the storyline is great and the humor is amusing. I love the way Maxwell is such an unfeeling loser, when he's one of the most emotional in the actual series - its so ironic. And Kether is totally gorgeous! He actually reminds me of a guy i know - which is good! SO congrats for a brilliant story...but hang on - you didnt write what the eigth reason was at the end of the chappie! :o Oh well...who cares about Maxwell if she can have Kether?

Ciao for now

- Cherrie -
Bidoof chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh my god, why did THIS story get so many reviews? First off, EVERYONE is out of character! Second off, this is poorly written and totally unoriginal. This sounds just like every other bad fanfic you've written.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
AWW! Kether is the PERFECT guy! Why doesn't Sandy just dump Maxwell and get with Kether already! I mean, COME ON! X-X Sorry, i'm just mad at Maxwell.

Oh, and i think you forgot something:

"Reason #8: He doesn't compliment me." or something like that. :P

Well, g2g! LOVED the eighth chappie, Laura! Keep writing!
AmyAddict1 chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
gr8. is the 8th reason b/c he wont compliment Sandy? cant wait 2 read ore. plz update when u can.
SilverAngel223 chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
You finally updated! So happy and I really liked this chapter, it was so cute
The Bunny Queen chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
aw! that's so sweet! keep writing laura!