Reviews for When It's All Over
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So cute and actually kind of nice that they lived to that age.
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww cute and funny.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Now this was funny. A eighty seven year old Dean still looking good for the ladies and out hunting. And not being able to say no to Sam. Awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, lol! I was surprised at the ending, but wow. Fantastic.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Ha ha! I got a nice laugh out of this, thank you. I clicked on your profile from the link after you reviewed my story (thank you, btw, although I already sent a comment). I was all set to read a drama after reading your vague and sorta dark summary, and was pleasantly surprised to find humor! It's nice to think that the boys will end up living that long...Dean will never give up the hunting gig, nor his affinity for women! Kudos to you.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
LOL What the hell? lol love it!

Jade
Jayme chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like this. It was cute.
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Finally I could review! I loved this story. I love how you show the brother's interaction through time, especially that glimpse of their teenage years. It was tender and funny at the same time. Amazing!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This is the first humor thing I see you writing, I think. You should write this more often, hon!

Sam is an old man and still keeps his old speech. Dean can only nod and go with it.

Great, sweets, really great. Thanks for sharing.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
funny i love it
girlofcherrys chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
al i have to say is... hahahahahahahhahahahhahaha that was so funny!
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
classic, well and truly. I loved it.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
...

LOL well that was different.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
That was cute. The ending was a pleasant surprise-it's nice to think they'll be together that long :P
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
That was nice. Not as nice as another chapter of Actions Speak Louder, but still nice. (kidding! I'm only kidding!) )

Seriously, though, I liked it. Something tells me that Sam won't leave the way he said in Chicago. I don't think he has it in him anymore, after all the stuff they've been through. Plus, he knows what it will do to Dean...even if he tries to ignore it.

The revelation that they're old men took me off guard for a second, but it works, and I guess that was the point. Very nice touch. Well done!