Reviews for Divine Crossing
Link of Shadow chapter 5 . 4/27/2002
NICE! i love it! so cool. Continue, please.
Leia Skywalker chapter 5 . 6/15/2001
Nice story, however I would like to suggest something. Put the conversations on separate lines and put a blank line inbetween them. Well, this was a great story!
chibi tenshi senchi Not signed in chapter 5 . 6/4/2001
Loveing it!
sikyu11 chapter 5 . 6/3/2001
ohhh...you've updated! me i'm so happy _ Of course, Cloud would get his breakfast (uh huh) _ hehehe..anyways, i'll e-mail you later...keep writing... ja ne!
sikyu11 chapter 4 . 5/30/2001
awwwww...it was nothing _ you deserve it, Arcadia! anyways, so Jenova went to the DBZ land? Did Jenova went inside ChiChi's body? where is Goku? ack! please post some more, wanna read some more...thanks for the update...ja ne!
sikyu11 chapter 3 . 5/28/2001
what happened to ChiChi? what's with the dark liquid? is that her blood? somebody kidnaps her? ? please tell me... and yata! Aeris is back! she's cool! and I loved Sephiroth! I loved that hair of his , so sexy _ ! anyways, keep writing thanks for updating it. i loved it soo much i have to put it up to my hall of fames (my fave's stories) hehehe... ja ne
Katarik chapter 2 . 5/27/2001
Hide.
Arcadia Silver chapter 2 . 5/26/2001
God, I'm a baka. I'm reveiwing my own story... I'm teying to type out the chapters asap...but my computers slow, old, and decrepid...Watch out for the next few chapters folks it's gonna get good, some old faces make their way into the scene. As Cloud and Co. take a trip across space to DBZ land...
sikyu11 chapter 2 . 5/26/2001
please post the next chapter soooooon...i loved this one...write some more i'll be waiting...thanks
chibi tenshi senchi Not signed in chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
OH I love this! I hope this will boost your ego... I REALLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST FF7 ABD DBZ CROSSOVER EVER WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Chi-Chi chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Finally a kindred spirit. What people dont realize is that Chi-Chi is as strong if not stronger than Goku when he's in his normal state, that is if she harnesses her anger. well keep writing I like your fic so far.
sikyu11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
pleeze continue this fic. I love FF7 to, ya know ~_ and I'm so glad other than me (and Birdee _) like ChiChi. Keep writing...thanks ja ne!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
YAY! I love non- Chi Chi bash fics! Keep going, this sounds really interesting!
Jenny C chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Wahh! Why did ChiChi have to die? You are going to bring her back right? You seem to be a G/CC fan, so I wonder what you will do with this relationship? Please continue, I want to read what happens next!
shy0ne74 chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
this is getting good. keep up the good work:)