Reviews for Halfread Book
ainulaadne chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
...I can't help but feel like crying. You're such an awesome writer. The scene with the line, “Roxas can be whole without him! It should work both ways!" was so heart wrenching. You did so, so well on this.
Fhal chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
This is a very good story! I think your Axel is VERY in character, and it seems to fit KH quite well! (That is, if KH were rated for Teens... but Disney will never let that happen) /sigh/ I honestly don't know what to say. I adore the relationship between Roxas, Axel, and Demyx. And I'm glad you didn't change any part of the game to manipulate it into your story!

Great job!
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
... breathtaking.
deadstrawberries chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ah, I can't help but review your stories-they're all so well written and..well, addicting. This particular fic I thought really manages to capture Roxas and Axel's relationship well, though Roxas kind of irked me in the first few chapters with his attitude thing going on. I think what ALL your fics manage to do EXTRAORDINARILY well is the characterization of the characters and the emotions you're able to write. And the plots. ALL of your plots are just..Wow. Really original though they're also pretty dark. I have a completely different outlook on Roxas and Axel after reading your fics though and you're definitely one of my favorite authors (probably favorite, haha) for KH. _
schlimazel chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Aw... That was kinda sad. D: I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Demyx or Roxas, but...I just felt so sorry for Axel throughout the whole story. Axel loves Roxas so much with his...non-heart, and then along comes Demyx to take it all away! Geh... Go take it from Saix a few more times up the back, jerk. _

Kyah! For some reason, I really liked the "RaIxKeUl" and "Whythat’?" bits... Heheh, it made such an interesting tie betweel AkuRoku and RikuSora.

Anyway, you've got a great style of writing. Keep it up! :)
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I'm liking it so far... It's cute and it is very intersting that for someone without a heart the Nobodies are incredibly passionate people...I mean... NOT people... Cool...
Placidmage chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Wow, nice! ...Very nice! I really like how you've filled in the blanks, so to speak. I always wondered about the problem working around the scene where Roxas doesn't think that anyone would miss him, because I see people who just take it out of consideration, but you did it wonderfully. I had never considered a romantic relationship between Demyx and Roxas before, either, but you made that work too! I really enjoyed reading your story!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Wonderful. It was absolutely wonderful. I loved how you connected all the characters and whatnot. Oh, bugger this. I LOVED IT. Greatly. Nice job.
Kyone chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Wow. I am basically in awe after reading this. (Actually, it's been three days since I have, but my computer acted up, but I am still in awe. Haha.) I loved the way this was all put together, and not all happy or cliched like some fanfiction of the pairing. (But I liked the lack of happy.)

Good job again. And this has gone on my favorites list, of course.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Woo! Finally a good fic! I love the way it all starts...& the few lines after 'Roxas was an amazing not-person' & the beginning was good too, the first few lines, then the last in the preface...It's really nice to see someone writing using pairings in the organization, while still maintaining the fact that they're nobodies & have no feelings...this story starts off -great-
Blue weary black angel chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
When I started playing Kindom Hearts and it got to the part where Roxas was 'replaced' by Sora in the game I was sad. I was waiting for Sora the whole time and when it finally got to the actual beginning it was really sad for me. That's because Roxas at first didn't want to be a part of Sora but he was smiling when he did return. It was sad. I like this story. It reminds me of that. Am I weird or what. I was actually crying when Roxas had basically 'disappeared' from the game although I knew he had to come back I still felt sad.
Blue weary black angel chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Poor Axel. He loves Roxas but isn't loved back. How sad. At least they're friends though.
Blue weary black angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was good! Does Roxas like Demyx more then Axel? I wonder. He seems to.
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
aww it's over...*pouts* cute fic...i found only one error...Axel is number VI not VII...Saix is VII...just thought i'd point that out..._ wonderful wonderful well i must go...
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 5/5/2006