Reviews for Guardians
Regum et Reginarum chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Okay so I read this and I really enjoyed the first 8 chapters, though I will admit, I was just a little confused(but thats probably because I've only played 258/2 days, so I'm practically clueless as to what happens in all of the others.) But Overall I really enjoy what I read of this fanfiction so far and I look forward to finishing it. You're fanfic got me through a neighborhood black out. THANKS!
Star Rokina chapter 55 . 7/6/2008
Well, ya know, if people would bother to read my profile they'd see I'm working on part two! Gosh I hate it when people assume I've ended a story. This started over 2 years ago ended 1 year ago and all I said was I was taking a break from writing KH stories. Yes I know I said I wouldn't write a sequel but after doing the Twilight Triology, I've decided to give it a shot.
insane chapter 55 . 7/4/2008
I'm gonna kill you! Why did you have to end it?
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wowez the storys great, well im onlyh on chapter 5 but it realy is good. But i may not be able to review in a while so am now so i remember the story X3 ill revieewiah again when im at the end.
Lark chapter 55 . 5/18/2007
yes, we all hate you. hate you hate you hate. you. lol j/k but really! ok so I must review this chapter in 3 parts.

First 1/3: Gosh that sucked.

Middle: IT ROCKED!

End 1/3: OMG HOW COULD YOU? RENA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER? NO.

yeah but as a whole, the story was pretty good. but still, darn you! lol.
larkiepoo chapter 54 . 3/6/2007
woot an update keep going plz!
auPHE chapter 55 . 2/27/2007
No! Don't take it down! DD: Seriously; I just found it and you already want to take it away? If you really feel that you have to rewrite it, do you think you could at least finish? And then you could go back and rewrite? C'mon, you're almost there!
lark chapter 53 . 2/10/2007
o.m.g. Jack said "chap" lol. A rather strange chapter, but then you've already said that's the problem with this world. And I like what you did with Adrea and Rena in this chap, idk lol. Update soon :)
lark chapter 52 . 1/31/2007
Hey

Not your best chapter; it kinda seemed like you wanted to get it over with, but I understand. WHE FOR WILL! lol. It was still good, and I like the whole "vegetarian zombie" thing. Made me laugh every time. Haha.
Lark chapter 50 . 1/22/2007
Hey!

That was one of the best updates you've done in a while. Granted it was short,and it needs some editing and some reworking in a few places, but it was still really good.
lark chapter 49 . 1/18/2007
HI! Yay for yet another update. Sora's doing something unsavory? :o. lol. Anyway, update soon, as I must know what it is that he is doing.
Your Mom chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Adrea and Rena are Mary sues.

Kill them! They're disgusting!
Lark chapter 48 . 1/6/2007
It was rather rushed, but that's ok, it's and UPDATE! yay.

Lol Sora and Adrea sounded like idiot 5 yr. olds. Update again soon!
Lark chapter 47 . 12/12/2006
WOOT AN UPDATE!

Hahaha the rubykeyblade. *undignified giggle* update soon!
Lark chapter 44 . 11/13/2006
Yay an update. lol sora said "wah", and he's intelligent now... scary. Anyway woot for updates :)