Reviews for Mi Estrella Brillante
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
dude that was f*in deep man! also its a brilliant take on davis escaping the dream realm way to go man this is a favorite
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hmm...it seems out of character for Davis not to have an illusion about Kari...maybe he'd gotten over her by this point...I guess at that moment it didn't seem impotant to him...plus he said he had his friends with him so that counts for something...

Still, I always thought that the Digimon being able to digivolve into all of their most powerful forms at once was his wish, his illusion, that they could beat MaloMyotismon in the fight...
Dark Light Messenger chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
jeez; I think that was some of the dest daikari I read; nice work! (five stars)
Mayur Urva chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I liked it
CraZy Puma dude chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
DAIKARI 4EVER!
Harunoto chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
oh woe is me

i wish that i could have a love that sweet

i remember goin ouit on the balcony at night and wishing upon the brilliant moon for love
Marie-Anne chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey, nice story! But it is not spanish but italian (i think, te quiero spanish, ti amo italian :p :p)
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Zweeni chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
hey...lovely story...i really like it. it was very touching.

didnt daisuke say my brilleant star, i love you? cuz thts wht i think he said with my half-knowledge of spanish.

anyway, im not a big fan of daikari..i prefer takari...but anyway, the story was excellent

keep writing

-blue moon wolf 793
Joe Habana chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
O_O ow _
the lost-kitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
nice. I like your work. Your story was really 'cute'
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Aw, how sweet. I like how Davis told Kari that he loved her. Poetic and cute.

And I agree with Broken Angel01. I found this in-character on Davis's behalf, as well as Kari's. You did a good job on their characterization.

I enjoyed this story, Shadow. Great job!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was really sweet. I loved the end of it, and I think you did an awesome job with Davis' character.

Did Ken teach Davis a little bit of Spanish?

Well, this is the first Daikari making it to my favorites list. Congratulations from a huge Takari fan!
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
An enjoyable read. Thanks for posting it.

- Sonfaro