Reviews for A Serious Matter
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Lovely, Peter will always be magnificent and 'the mirror of honor' :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
A girl who would have to know about Narnia... and understand it, too. Can't say any of Susan's friends would make for great and possible candidates, now can I? It's really too bad, though, and too sad, that Su's almost completely drifted away...
lunalovegood chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very good job. I esp. liked the comment about being noble and magnificent, hinting that Susan still remembers Narnia deep down.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Good one. Liked it!

Luna
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
It's got a nice pace to it! Great job!
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I am adding this to my favs list.
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. Both Peter and Susan seemed in character to me. Well done!
Independent Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
aw, that was sweet!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, WOW! That was so good-I think you did get Peter and Su in character. It was really sweet in parts and sad in others. I loved how Peter was so concernec about Su. I love this part: "She studies him for a moment and drops a kiss on his forehead. Peter smiles sadly; it has been a long time since she did that." So sweet and so sad! Good job~
made.unmade chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aww- that was quite good. One problem. "Susan is smart and could do anything if she went to a university". In the books, didn't C.S Lewis say she wasn't very good at school?
shatafa chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
nice but i wish the ending was a bit different
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I really enjoyed this. :)

I thought you captured Peter and Susan very well. I especially liked they ways you showed how Susan has changed. Great work. :)

Ani-maniac494
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
That's a very long time I didn't review one of your fanfiction. Too much time if you ask me. Your writing is so absolutely divine. and you know how to keep in character.
Almyra chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was nicely done! It had a very sweet, melancholic air to it, and I found it very refreshing that you didn't have Peter object to the possibility of finding someone and/or marriage - alot of stories focus entirely on his close relationship with Edmund and Lucy (not that that's bad - it was just nice to read something different).

The interaction between the two was well drawn, and I think you wrote them firmly in character. I liked seeing Peter's pensive side.

Great story!