Reviews for Eclipsed
hopelina chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Not that modified, but the added scene wasn't poorly written, I'll give you that. It was really hot, I just wish it was longer.
breakingfreeforever2010 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I know this story was published five years ago, but I just wanted to tell you that you did such a nice job on this story. It's one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction. :)
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
nyaw. so cute

~Evelynn
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Awesomeness XD
jojobeans93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
wow...

god shmut.

disney and square should take ending lessons from you...oh what a sexy game it would be...

*shakes head*

no...must keep toughts clean

*fails miserably*

u included all the sexy riku/sora parts!

and that lemony snippet sexay

i luvie you!

*favs*

-Jojobeans93
Daggergal chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That is SO totally what happened. -

-Ta
argh im emily chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love this fic. Seriously. I could read it like 40985349085 times over and over again and never get sick of it. I love it so much. It's so extremely sweet, ahh! Amazing, amazing job.
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that's the part of the game that I don't get, when King mickey...(It was king mickey right? forgot XD) he sai

"His eyes couldn't lie" I didn't get it, I bet it's a RikuXSora hint? - but just didn't get it, it was klnd of confusing, like verything in KH, they speack in ridles and you have to look for the clues around it to figure it out..XD;
Hakumei Mikomi chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
SO CUTE. *spams you with revews* xD
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh, beautiful. But damn you for rekindling my love for RxS. This was irresistible though. That whole bit at the end of the game totally invited a fanfic. And you wrote one amazingly well.
Kingess chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
YES! Now /this/ is how it was supposed to be. Disney could really take a lesson from you when it comes to how to end a game.
Sekkai.Ry chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw! It gave me the warm fuzzies! *giggles* Loved it!
SeverusFan8891 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I wish it really ended like that! I would have drooled all over my conroller though XD LOL Very good, very sweet
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wowie wow wow wow... I've been looking for a story that played off the (RikuSora-hinting) ending of the game! I love you for this story! It was funny (not humurously) reading all of the scenes and then finding that lemony snippet in the middle. A very pleasant surprise. Now THAT should have been in the end, too. XD Might as well, right? I mean, they already had Sora practically groping Riku's ass... *shakes head* Forgive my yaoi-corrupted mind. Anyway, favoriting!

*favorites*