Reviews for Take the tiger by the tail
Carling chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Wow this was written a long time ago. Still it deserves a review. I really enjoyed this. Normally I can't take rape/incest stories especially if they result in pregnancy. But your wrote Draco as taking it in avery matter-of-fact manner and instead of writing him as traumatized about it, you just continued your overall storyline. So even though that part was not realistic, you made it work to your advantage. It ended up being a very entertaining story. You did a really good job evolving his relationship with Ron and I found their "date" very humorous.

Harry deserves to get dumped. He was horrible to Draco and completely selfish and self-centered and just awful. He deserves fangirl Ginny. I'd rather see Draco with Ron at this point, except of course Ron belongs to Hermione. I find it interesting that it was Hermione who cleared Draco's name and Ron who spoke up for Draco to Harry. That tells you how much Harry failed. He was very true to his canon self in the way he let his temper get out of control and wreak havoc with his life yet again.
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
great story
Zikare chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
This was a brilliant and captivating story! There aren't many story lines this entertaining out there.

There were some problems with typos, missing punctuation, spelling and what not, but the story was so interesting that I was able to over look them (which is not often the case with me). I'm sure you must have been told this before, but you seem to regularly confuse the words alone with along and been with being. I suggest doing a find on each chapter for those four words and look at them closely to see if you used the right one.

I don't think you should get down on yourself over the mpreg. You did alright with it. And I think it's perfectly reasonable for Draco and Harry to wait a few years before starting a family. If you want to use it in the future, you could always skip over most of the pregnancy and start the story off with them already having the kids.
nyla51 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
it might not have been ginny but shes still a cunt
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Can't believe Draco lost his child! How could you do this!? D: need to read the sequel NOW! So glad I found this story! XD been glued to it all day and whenever my parents can't see me I run off to my room and continue reading! :P

A
Lissy Stage chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Too bad Harry is such a jackass. Who the fuck attacks someone they love, right after miscarrying? I am happy Draco broke up with him, and will happily watch them get back together.
Mashkai30 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
I liked it. Very interesting and the fact that it was Mrs. Weasley but you didn't make her psychotic like so many was a nice little twist with Percy being the real culprit of viciousness from their side. Keep up the good work.

Envy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
hello I do not speak English very well but I really like this fic, please follow indeed I wonder as continuous, a kiss goodbye.
aida-m chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
you know.. I love you! and I love this story and the sequel to it. I really wished you would write more Harry/draco fictions, you are very very good at it... not many are... and in mpreg also...
I really like your way of writing and hope that you keep up the great work
DemeRain chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
This story was a blast. I love the fact you were able to keep those mysteries hanging above my head all the way till the end. Can't wait to read part 2. Thanks for sharing.
phonixstrike chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was the first Drarry fiction I ever read (and Cost Of Service). I want to thank you for introducing it to me, as these stories were so wonderful I fell in love with the ship immediately. Many months later and I'm still obsessed, even starting to write my own now! It's a wonderful story and I thank you so much for sharing it.
Zuma12121 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
"they're all gay! ALL OF THEM! Are you gay Ron?"

"What? no! i'm dating Hermionie!"

"Well Lupin was dating me!"

"ummm..."

"Bi baby."

"WHO ISN'T GAY?"

XD
Zuma12121 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
wow, thank god you made him intelligent! it was KILLING ME in the books when it was right there & they couldn't see it!
Zuma12121 chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
shit... i wonder who it is...