Reviews for Sleepwalker
Quincycat chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Um, when I think what Hollow Ichigo does is a reflection of Ichigo's supressed feelings, I can't help giving this beautiful story a big grin.
happypocky chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Sequueeelll pleaseee. ;A;
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
well... i dun get it...
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I read this before a long time ago-but never left a comment so now I am. _ I love this story! and I love how you kept Uryuu IC.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i thought that this was really really really good ]

and i would love to see a conclusion to the story.

i don't think it's missing anything except that.
Hakumei chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is so good I could marry you! It was very beautifully written and left me with a feeling of admiration and err.. optimistic depression xD

Oh PLEASE write the sequel someday so I can rest in peace
kaesaku chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
wah!

loves it!

best ichi/ishi fic ever!

ichi-hollow's scary

'hope there's a sequel..

but that's probably asking too much.

after all, it is already good as it is.

_
Meggie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Horrifying and sad... But very well written.
Dark Tiger chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Lovedx it! Please, please do a sequel where Ichigo finds out what the hollow has been doing to Uryuu!
Feirdra chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh, Ishida. *takes a moment to thwack him for his sheer stupidity, sigh*

I... would really, really like to see this continued. There is an immense amount of build-up here, which is really very well-done, and the subtle progression of Ishida's resolve to protect Ichigo is a touching, if twisted, realization.

But it isn't complete-because the purpose hasn't been achieved. I'm not saying it can't stand alone; just that I would be rather frustrated if it did.

So, putting in a firm vote for the Ichigo & Hollow sequel. I would probably die of joy if you ever wrote it. 8D
alpha2nd2003 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
sequel maybe? it would be nice to know the hollows intentions and ichigo's reaction after being told what his hollows been doing the whole time.
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This was beautiful, I love your writing style, weavin the conversation in and out of the story. You're right about it missing something; I felt somewhat empty after I finished reading it. Like I said, it's beautiful, and deserves all the praise in the world. I haven't ever seen a fic quite like this one that made you feel the enirety of the situation. I hope the possiblity becomes reality and I like the idea of the confrontation between Ichigo and the Hollow. I'd like to see how Ichigo takes everything and if the Hollow even decides to use it against him.

“Perhaps,” it grinned viciously, but it did not quite erase the slight… what was it? Not discomfort, but there was still something there that seemed to mar the hollow’s apparent victory.

That made me wonder about Hollow Ichigo's intentions and it left me somewhat confused. It was the one sentence I kept re-reading, trying to figure out what it meant, but as of yet, still haven't been able to understand it. Your writing made me think and I think that's wonderful.

If anyone was to ask what I thought of this it would be, beautiful. That's the third time I've said it, but I can't think of any other word befitting of this fan fiction. Keep up the good work.
ile-o chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
awesome story
kumiya chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow! That was really good. You have excellent writing skills. The fic has a nice, subtle mood that I really like despite whatever's really happening.
Clingy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This is the second time I've read this and I've just now realized something.

OMG it's you! I'm a total and complete fan of Seto/Ryou fics! [/end fandomness]

So yeah...

Anyway I agree with the feeling that sometime is missing. A sequel would probably finish it off. Perhaps something in Ichigo's point of view? I don't know, it's your stories which I will love and read whatever your decision.