Reviews for Fathers daughters mothers and sons
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good... Yeah... he might be a bit arrogant... heck... isn't that what makes Rayek Rayek?

Er... if that's in the Go-Back lodge before the elf-troll war I don't think he'd actually met Winnie...
Katiefish chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Nice job capturing Rayek's character. I can definitely piture him thinking this as he meets the cubs for the first time.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Yeah he's defenitly arrogant, but it's still a great one-shot:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:) Have a nice summer:)

Shade and sweet water:)

Fawn
Overhill chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Nicely done. It's been a while since I've read that part of Elfquest. I thought it interesting when Ember was upset about the bone not being Rayek. All her mother's tears wasted on some unknown elf, so say nothing of hauling the dried up relic around, being careful not to lose it... At first I thought it weird that Rayek didn't make the "Winn..." connection, then I remembered he hadn't met her yet, so there wouldn't have been a registration, so good keeping in canon.

Were Jarrah and Ingen his parents? I forgot...
leian chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Nicely done indeed! I would have dropped a comment earlier but FFN wouldn't let me log in and then things got a bit crazy in real life. Well, better late than never, eh?
emberluver chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
that was cool. some of these fanfics are so weird, but this one isnt. well keep on writing. ttul. bye.
The Typhon Serpent chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I like it! keep up the good work ;)
niyanna chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love it. And those are the reasons why Suntop and Ember are not his. He expects too much from Suntop and too little from Ember. I love these new sories.