Reviews for Instants
alonealexabluerose chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
love it man update soon!
alonealexabluerose chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
love it man update soon!

P.S: write a chapter about Dustin reading the note and how he r to it
Psycho Tangerine chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
LOL I was actually waiting for Kapri and Shane to reveal that this had been a bigger plot by them to get Dustin and Marah together.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
That's so sad. He should've grabbed her and ran away with her anyway.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I just loved the intensity and darkness of this chapter. Shane actually blowing himself and Kapri up to save Dustin and Marah was especially shocking.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I am really enjoying this so far. This chapter was the best because of how you changed what could've happened in the Beevil episode. Dustin and Marah just seemed cute together.
whatthepho chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Oh..I remember reading this a loong time ago! :) I loved it, and I loved Dustin Marah!
Katie chapter 17 . 6/27/2009
I love these oneshots so much will you be writing more in the future?
AfroAzn chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
omg i luv it this story especially chapter 16 i loved the quote "And how he was never meant for her, she was never meant for him, and the world was never meant for them." its like my fav now ]
violentkisses20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
one word...cute! lol. awesome!
Mandi96 chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
I loved all of them! I hope you continue soon.
yellow power chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
OMG, OMG, OMG, THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS EVER! I SO SO SO SO LOVED IT!

This chapter was hilarious!

I loved how every scheme they set up went wrong and ended up making them even closer. The last part was the best of them all, it was extremely funny, I couldn't stop laughing, you really made my day with this chapter.

I'm sorry it took me so long to read and review this, but I've been with lots of exams lately and I couldn't find any time to get here to read and review.

It's so sad that she has gotten married, poor Dustin and poor her too, luckily you wrote this chapter to make it up for us, LOL.

I hope you can update soon.

Love
kat chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
KAWAII DESU.
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
You updated. YAY! That brought a smile to my face. I loved it.

I figured the last chapter was supposed to be bittersweet and all, but...wait, there's more sadness. *sigh* I don't know if I can take it. Just kidding.

This chapter was awesome. I love how Dustin and Marah were trying to get Shane and Kapri together and that it was taking some time and that their plans kept backfiring.

The last one was great with the jealousy. Marah hitting on Shane. Shane hitting on Marah. Kapri hitting on Dustin. Dustin hitting on Kapri. Shane jealous. Marah jealous. Kapri jealous. Dustin jealous.

This chapter was awesome. And I loved the Shane/Kapri pairing. Thank you and I can't wait for more. :)