Reviews for Yume
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Thoughts13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
well its a good one shot,
Nelsonas chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Please, oh please make more, this story is amazing so far, don't stop now you've only just started!
Simonkal of Inuy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I hope this stops your tears for now.

This was a really good one-shot, although...if I were you...I would probably take it out for a few more chapters. the end doesn't really tell us anything. I'm confused as to what Sesshy feelings are for Rin, does he see her as his charge or more?

However I still liked it.

As soon as my laptop gets out of the shop I'll start writing, okay. Now no more tears...
Danica Blake chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was really quite good-and I think Rin's dream really would reflect what would happen if she and Sess ever had a relationship. He would be cold and stoic as ever while she pines away :(

Excellent ending btw, it ended the whole thing perfectly. The only criticism I would give would be to space out your paragraphs a tends to lump them together magically all the time.

Otherwise, it was great and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for reviewing Sakura Blossoms, it's been a while since I've touched it and I needed the review high to start writing again.

Great job!

Danica
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
make it into a story i like it
TwilightKtty chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
u should continue it. i think it would be good if u did. but thats just me and this is ur story and if u want it to remain a oneshot im not gonna try to change ur mind. i just think its really good and it would be interesting to see what happens when she wakes up and if she would reveal her true feelings for sesshy and what he would do about it. im not saying u should continue im just saying i think it would be interesting to know what will happen next.

_ just a thought_
Tangled-Web-Of-Lies chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is a really good start...it has a lot of potential! Continue the story!