Reviews for 18: Dance of Pales
TheSixthSin chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Oh hell yes! My favorite sadist (other that Haight) is back! *pumps fist in the air* (thank the damned ever-changing mood swings)
hoheehum chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Sandruu was totally about to say "Grandpa" instead of Damien.

I'm still a little unclear about what was happening at the end of the previous chapter. I get that it took place directly "before" "Dance of Bone" (from Sandruu's POV,) that it was Dan and Kat talking at the end there, that they faked Dan's and Val's deaths- that, in fact, Future Valerie was tied to a flagpole somewhere to keep her out of the way -and that Clockwork was just generally messing around again. The question is, I guess, what was the POINT in faking their deaths? Was it to convince Danny and Valerie ABSOLUTELY NOT to let that future come to pass? Was it just to work everybody into a frenzy and then send Sandruu into the past with a more... solid, I guess... motive for succeeding? And, if I'm correct about Sandruu's almost-slip, and he was going to say "Grandpa," that opens up so many other questions, though those are generally less important to the story and more just a matter of my personal curiosity (which, occasionally, is what a reader SHOULD feel.) Blargh... I'm not sure I can keep making sense... it's now really late. I've been using my spare time today to read your fics. Most of that time is late, late at night, and I'm tired. So... 'night.

Happy writing now. Ta!
hoheehum chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Haha, I WAS wondering :) You did say that Sandruu wasn't coming back. Guess he disagreed, huh? Characters are tricky like that. And lols for Technus. Shot-gun weddings all around!
Adran06 chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
That was yet another awesome chapter. Though this story also managed to confuse me thoroughly. I understand enough to get that Danny and Valerie were most likely deceived in order to prevent what was most likely a very bad future, but the exact method employed to make the deception successful eludes me. Fortunately that doesn't bother me enough to reduce the quality of the story.

TTYL,

Adran
Pokey1984 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Hiya! I know this is a weird place to stop and review, considering I've read the whole series up until this point in the last two days, but this was the first time I had something to say.

You left an A/N about changing the numbering in your stories and how maybe you shouldn't bother... Definitely bother. Even if you change it or mix them around a bit later, it's useful for those of us who are coming in late to know what order they came in and such. I hate coming in in the middle of something and not being able to find my place.

Oh, and I am absolutely loving these stories! The suffering Trilogy kinda dragged on a bit. But then, I'm not much on games and game novelizations, so I'm biased. Your characters are very believable. I also really likehow much variety you put into the plot. There's angst and action and even a few (very few) kinda Warm/fuzzy moments with just enough mystery thrown in to keep things moving.

What I mean to say is; This is Great!

That's all I have to say now. I'm going to go finish the story and review again later.
mickomoo chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Ok, this one's a bit confusing, like erik. It's still kinda hard to understand completely, but I get the general idea. I'm kinda glad you brought back silver, it was nice seeing her again. Overall it was ok, probably would have been better if I had a solid understanding. I'll probably re-read it in my leasure. Keep up the writting!
Kirstyn.T chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
this story is just awesome! loved it so much!

Love Kirst...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Okay, so they're back...and Valerie knows...

And...dang, this is all so confusing. And I don't have time to catch up. *sigh*
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Grandpa. He was gonna say Grandpa. LMHO! Okay, I like this story even more now. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
Hmm... a little confusing. I know that a lot of that should have been obvious, but I'm kind of not there a lot of the time...I would have liked a little bit more of it spelled out, like what exactly happened to Sandruu's friends...in vague terms, but I didn't quite get the five months thing.

Other than that, I must say this is getting more and more intreguing by the chapter, and I must admit that that is saying something.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Hmm, from what I've heard of this "Silver" person, this really sucks.
darkflame1516 chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
aw...i feel special...i just like reviewing dats all!

whatever, cant wait for the next one, this one was awesome!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
More squee! I love that story! But I love yours too. :D m...The confrontation was awesome, you really did a great job with it, and added a lot more to Kat's character in the process. Keep up the awesomeness, your stories rock!
WingsOfMorphius chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Uh... Thanks! / It's always nice to get complimented, and it really tickles me when people continue to compliment me outside of reviews. You guys might want to be a little more careful with praising me, tohugh; You'll give me a big head at this rate.

Great ending! Silly, angsty and foreshodowing all at once! You really have a fic to be proud of here! I'll keep an eye open for the next story. 'Til then though!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Kat intrigues me still, after all this time. I heart her.

Next fic is on its way! Yaay! Oh, and Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »