Reviews for Tea, Pastry & Gossip
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
"I love you, too." ADORABLE!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Lovely little story. I think Helen and Donna would be good friends. Helen isn't a stuffy First Lady. She seems like she would be more than willing to talk to Donna about her sex life. Well done.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
"We should set up a meeting with Dr. Bartlet, to see what wisdom she can impart." "Sounds like a good idea." - That is one meeting I would have given a tooth, possibly more than one, to have read the transcript of!
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
if only i could have a boss as cool as helen... and a boyfriend as sexy as josh... *big sigh*
tvdunlop chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
very well done..i loved the fact that he went on vacation and that they might have some time. i wonder if they'll have any scenes of them in the next episode or flashbacks of them on the beach. to cute. prob not..oh well, nice job.
DMoss chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was great! :) I really love it. I like Helen and Donna bonding, and talking like any normal women. I wish we could see more of this on the show, because I think they could be a formidable team. ;) I really hope Donna takes the job and becomes Helen's Chief of Staff.
Mari chapter 1 . 4/26/2006