Reviews for Compliance of Wanting
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Karichi chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Was hoping for more but you did say it was a lime. However, I liked the scene that you had put into place. Simple but sweet, and leaves much to the imagination
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
hi there;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Interesting chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting idea. I liked it though! Their dynamic is good :)
monica chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wow...really good!
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It is a fanfiction sin and I am ashamed of doing so. This story was entertaining and fun to read; I liked the way Sesshomaru was playful without being overly so as to take away from his character. I often only read from my favorite authors and their favorites to avoid that, but I strayed away from doing that and you have no disappointed me. It was amazingly written.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I enjoyed this. Nice work.
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Amazing ! :) :) ...
lil-lady-isis chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow make me want more
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
cute!
catacataca chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Hm, I don't know what to say, I don't really make it a practice to comment on M stories. But I'll have to say that it's good! They're one good couple but I prefer Sesshoumaru acting as a father to Rin - maybe a few more fics like this and I'm a convert.
rain chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
not bad! )
CrazyGirl099 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
so i wasn't going 2 review but then i saw that it would have been a sin lol but it was good
Ronwixziv Barreiro chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
**Quirking an eye brow** So .. it is a fanfiction "sin" not to comment eh? Well.. This one shall not be found wanting. Your story was most pleasant. Next time, perhaps you might give a bit more depth to your tale. I'm a great lover of "lemony goodness" (having yet to master the skill to my satisfaction as of yet). What you have here is a gracious tease! (none the less pleasant tough!)** warm smile**
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was awesome. It's defiantly something the SessRin world needs more of. :)