Reviews for I Look Away
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
WOW I LOVED THIS I ALSO LIKE THE 2faceXjobs pair

do you think you could write more stories about them

if not its okay

that was a very good story though

:) :D

#1 fan u r awesome
Sunflower shine chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hi, It's my first to review on a remnants story and i think it is so sweet!
LovesLikeABomb chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Well, whatever, I think its so sweet! :D Don't usually do smileys but... well it was sweet. Yeah... Im not sure what to say. Anyway, It sounded good in my head. Very smooth. Can't find any words... well you know it's great, don't ya? That's enough.
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I...have no idea what show/story/ect this is but this was ok. Sorry _;;. I added you to my alert list.
2Face's Number 1 Fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I guess this is an 8/10 story. It is pretty good, and I have to say thats quite an inspiration, the only thing is... Jobs with 2Face? *geez, what an imagination* um, well, thats fine, but according to the story, 2Face despises Jobs, and 2Face does not find him attractive but finds him as an "annoying twit" as what is said by the author of Remnants. Other than that weird enemy get together, it was pretty good. Good grammar, good spelling, your going on my Favorites. I ALSO LOVE IT BECAUSE ITS ABOUT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! (hint, hint, check my penname!)
mish fish chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I think your poem is beautiful but poetry comes from the heart and it's your thing so you can't expect everyone to agree.I'm not saying that to be pompous but don't take the criticisms to heart when your talking poetry.

She

Is perfect

Not me

I'm not

But

To be her

Is not something i'd want

xxoo Mish Fish
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I liked it. The first time I read the last line I thought it said 'She's not perfect, but she's mine.' I kinda think that was more fitting. But only in my head :P yeah, it was good!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Hey, I don't remember seeing this story here. Does that mean people still like Remnants? Whoop dee doo! It's all right. A bit lovey dovey but it's fine. I thought Jobs and 2Face were gonna be together when I read the first book. Thanks for reviewing my story it means a lot to me.