Reviews for A Nice, Honest Girl
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow, that was was a very good one-shot! Wrath definitely hit home when he threatened Ed with Winry.
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wonderful story)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
;;

Ari chan
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
More panicked and quite suiting for Ed's reaction.
Anorak Myth chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Awesome! I love how you kept repeating "A nice, honest girl..." after/before every paragraph. It made it a lot more powerful, the reader is constantly reminded of Wrath's threat.

Great job! *favs*
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*chews on computer* Why are all of your stories so good? Do you use magic pixie dust or something? You must! Either that or magigany fufu... either way, I luffs your stories! Meep!
chattingchick1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ack! Still not used to Bradley being called Wrath. I've seen the anime too many times, and now the manga is a totally different storyline. I think the only Homunculi that are the same is Lust and Gluttony. Is Sloth even in there? Never mind.

Awesome story, once again! The repetition of "A Nice, Honest Girl" showed that you were stressing it as the theme of the story!
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow great job. Glad to see manga based.
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Just what was the whole point of the story?
RoninAlchemist25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow...amazing story. Definitely one of my favorites, along with "Checkmate". Those words seem so innocent and innocuous, but I read those words in the manga, and I felt a chill involuntarily run down MY spine.
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow, beautiful.

Which I know is a bit weird to describe a fic but it fits along that word.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
very nicely done. Such innocent words, such horror attached to them. It was one of my favorite scenes in recent months and this is a lovely take on it.
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
dam...beware of Wrath...Ed should have more faith...winry aint so weak
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great! I loved the Roy one so you know I love this one! I really would like to see this happen in the manga like them using her. It would for good fics like this one!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Finally, someone following the mangaverse D. I much prefer the manga over the Anime (the plot, characters, and all are way better). Tho', you used that line a little too mcuh.

Ed will keep Winry safe without doubt *squees over when Riza told Ed to protect Winry and asked him if he loved the mechanic*