Reviews for Same Old, Same Old
olivia.howard045 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG that's all so true XD She did sort of drag it out (well, not sort of...) for a long time, didn't she?
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
PFFT.

That was hilarious. Makes you almost feel bad for Naraku.
anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was hilarious
TTY7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, my gosh.

That made my cry with laughter. Seriously, I'm practically in tears this is so hilarious! I LOVE this.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh god that was awesome, I cackled throughout!
filteredlight chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Lol, I never read one-shots, but I'm so glad I read this one! Even after the series is over, I definitely remember feeling exactly the same way- "When the Hell is Naraku gonna die?" Thank God it didn't end up that way!
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
this story is hilarious!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Lol. Cool Oneshot!
Pretty P chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
-giggles- The sentiment is shared.

Pretty
45345345245245245240240245204 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The story speaks pure unaltered truth. Good job.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
LOL! That's hilarious! I really hope it doesn't happen though, I'd like for the series to wrap itself up after a while...
Night's Fang chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Genius! Pure Genius!

I'm really laughing hard at the moment with thoughts of Naraku in this situation swarming my mind so please excuse the improper review.

Naraku is just too cute in this one.
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really like this! It's hilarious and in its own way, very probable. I really liked how you portrayed Naraku. This is certainly one of my favorite fics! -Tifa Tyndal
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
xDD Lol that was hilarious! Heck, after 10 years of this, I would be annoyed be it too. Great job! :D
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMG! i am wiping TEARS, here! this is hellafunny *trembles in fear of annoyed looking librarian trudging my way...oh...PHEW!...just wants me to turn off my "LOUD BLASTED CELL!"* that was COMICAL! *wipes another tear-sniffs a bit (ew! no comment)*

u are talented and funny!