Reviews for 20 Konoha Facts A Textbook Won't Tell You
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Funny
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Amazing! I love the style you wrote this in! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
interresting
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Somewhat AU due to #13 - but the clans' characters are dead on.
Fallen Quills chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Fools. Naruto would make a great hokage. XD

I love your reasons for how the Aburame and Inuzukas joined, and how the Uchiha retained the pride of the Hyuggas! :D
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was also interesting and insightful, you very artfully took scraps of cannon fact and fleashed them out with out actually contraditing anything.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very well written. The facts fit together nicely and the end ties the entire thing off very conclusively.

Well done.
moor chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very neat re-telling of the histories - and I like the extremes you take it to, before bringing it down to a comparison of having Naruto as the Hokage.
Necros.Chris chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
love the last one
ChocolateRedVelvet chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Found this awesome fic when looking up facts about Konoha for my fanfic and I laughed so much and so loud. Thanks for making a long day, just a little shorter.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Which basically means that Naruto ought to be Rokudaime.

I was blown away by the depth you placed into 20 sentences. That takes serious creative power, and it all Made Sense. This was bloody-freaking-brilliant.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
cool amazing
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
number 18 cracks me up the most.

loved it.
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
lol hilarious
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
"18. This is one of the reasons that some people have begun to consider Uzumaki Naruto as a candidate for Rokudaime- he’s the king of pulling shit out of his ass, after all."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Wow, well done. I enjoyed reading this. As you can probably tell, number 18 especially made me laugh.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »