Reviews for Sign Language
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow... pretty powerful story! And it fits perfectly with what I think Jordan would have been thinking. Very insightful. Great job! :)
Eireish chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I imagine that this is just where Jordan is emotionally. And you have captured it so well.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I didn't want to read this in case of any spoilers until I saw the ep..I literally just finished watching 20mins so this was sitting in my inbox and my hands were itching to just click on it lol.

Ok now the actual review's scary but it's like you were in my head lol. This is almost exactly what I was thinking throughout and at the end of the ep, only you just said in a much much better way. Love how you wrote this from Jordan's POV can't wait for the next bit.

Awesome work! Sorry it's longer than usual :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I loved it. I think it's very true to Jordan's character. She's had it rough this season. Woody's character has been assasinated and reborn as the stereotypical male. I like how this story gives us a chance to view Jordan's psyche after losing Woody and even Garret this season. She has matured and Woody hasn't and I doubt Lu will be the solution. If they don't break them up soon, I'm going to lose my mind. Anyway, great job, I can't wait for your next story.
Jinubean chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
yey! love how emotional this piece is! and so very true...

Colbykid chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is really good I hope you do Woody's POV
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/26/2006

That was intense. I hope that's what the writers have in mind for her thought process. Realizing that Woody can't have his cake and eat it too.

I like this Jordan, knowing someone needs to walk away, to save them both.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very good, very Jordan. Thanks.
bourbon chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
The last six lines or so hit the nail on the head. Your writing is always so incisive. (And thank you for saying "myriad ways" instead of "myriad *of* ways." Drives me crazy. I know, I'm way too fussy :)

These days, I've got plenty of time but no ideas. Wanna trade?