Reviews for The Wedding
Lily Jackies chapter 9 . 1/9
I loved your chapter story but it sounds like you brought the dead back. Learn to spell! I think you should have used things from the books or movies to make it better. Learn to stick to one topic and to not make that topic confusing!
LOVED IT!
Lily Jackies!
SimplyyJules chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
sweet, funny... I loved the whole story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013

so sweet!
T.Beedle chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
love it
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the tension builds! Who took her? Who's going to help? And how does Azkaban tie into it? Delightful read can't wait for the next chappie!
T.Beedle chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
i love this chapter please updatse soon i realy hope harry gets back on the good graces with ginnys famiuly
hpfan35 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Just came across your story and enjoyed it. I am a bit confused though with the last chapter, it doesn't seem to be at an end but the story is marked as complete. I certainty hope there is more to come.
T.Beedle chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
love it
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
HA HA HA! ilove this story. Please write more. I think you should let Mrs. Weasly won't like Harry anymore- until the actual wedding.
rb2312 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
great story

will Harry welcomed or Killed

wil molly give him a hug or yell at him

whatch this space
gillyweed41 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
aww thats so romantic. love how harry "kidnapped her! update soon plz
WickedSong chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I loved Fred and George's reactions.

I read this story a couple of weeks ago but it was really late so I couldn't review or anything and I've been searching forever.

As I said my favourite thing was Fred and George's reactions. They were funny as was Ron's. lol.