Reviews for Tired
just delete this account y'all chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I love your idea. The characters are so real. I think that it could really be their thoughts. Nice job.
Burmie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
bravo pour ces six OS. J'ai beaucoup aimé la sensibilité de chaque personnage. C'est très bien vu.
Iva-chan chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Tres jolie travail

J'ai aimee tout les chapitre surtout celui de Wilson, Forman et House. Ton anglais est vraiment tres bien, n'ai pas honte (moi je peux).
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
A very interesting fic...I think you described very well the characters, specially wilson. A bientôt!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
these are very nice. in a sad way though. are you going to do house next? that would definitly be a good one. :)
Roony chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
I like these drabbles alot! Your English is wonderful!
Pathetic Fallacy chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
No way is English not your first language. This is excellent.

-loves it to death-

Wilson's chapter made me go all teary-eyed.

Well written.
Anya4777 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Hey ! Bravo pour ta toute première fic ! T'attaquer à l'univers dense et complexe de House en plus, chapeau très bas franchement !

En plus, ton anglais est très bon avec cela, respect encore plus ! huhu

J'adore, la mentalité des personnages est parfaitement retranscrite malgré les quelques mots, on sent leur douleur dans ces quelques phrases, c'est poignant. Génial.

Très bonne continuation à toi !
Nakanna Lee chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Ooh, Jate, I liked this a lot. It's simple and straightforward, and that's what's so captivating about it. I love the pattern of the chapters. Is there more coming? I hope!
Rubix-Complex chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Awesome chapters. Love them. XD
Rubix-Complex chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow. That was really good. A great addition to Chasecentric fics. xD
Mr. Pooch chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hi! All of these drabbles so far are really good! Each is a good, quick little study of each charachter. And really good uses of a single word! I felt so bad for Chase in the first one, and sometimes I really do think that's how he feels. I'm not sure about Cuddy, but you're right-she does but up a good facade. And you got Wilson down wonderfully in the third!

Your story really grew on me, I hope you'll do more!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 2 . 4/26/2006